|36| |𝐇ᎇʟʟᎏ, 𝐋ᎏᎠᎇ.|

𝐄ʟɪᴊᴀʜ 𝐂ᴀᴜɢʜᴛ 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐁ᴇғᴏʀᴇ 𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐂ᴏᴜʟᴅ 𝐂ᴏʟʟᴀᴘsᴇ.

"W-what do you m-mean?"

Her trembling voice echoed in the room as the Original held her in his arms.

"He's possessing it or something, I-I don't know," cried Elena, hastily from the other end. "Alexa... Bonnie is..." Her voice broke badly.

"What happened to Bonnie?" Demanded Alexandra as she locked eyes with the man beside her. "Elena, what happened to Bonnie? Tell me!"

"S-she's dead!" Whimpered the Gilbert descendant, causing the Nephilim's heart to crack and the sorrow to possess her being as her eyes rolled back and her shirt-clad silhouette went limp in Elijah's embrace - the phone abandoning her grip and falling onto the ground.

"Alexandra!" Exclaimed the vampire as he picked Alexandra's fainted figure up and laid her on Gabriel's bed. Taking the fallen device from the marble floor, he placed it to his ear and said to the doppelgänger, "Elena, I'm afraid Alexandra is not available at this moment."
___________________________________________

𝐅ɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ 𝐌ɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 𝐋ᴀᴛᴇʀ...

He moved her downstairs, so the twins wouldn't listen to any of her cries.

"Why did I listen to them?" The half-Cretan mumbled breathlessly as Elijah gently rubbed her wrists.

"Alexandra, please, relax," he requested, seeming sad for the young Bennett's death... especially by his brother, who as he came to learn; was now in his soulmate's uncle's body.

"Oh, God," gasped Alexandra, more tears escaping her eyes. "Bonnie... My Brownie... She's dead- I-I can't believe that she's dead! I shouldn't have let her go to that dance!"

"Alexandra, listen to me-"

The door was heard being knocked on and it drew their attention.

"Stay here, I shall get it," he told her and stepped towards the door before pulling it open, revealing Damon having a very dead Bonnie in his arms.

"What are you doing here!?" Demanded the Salvatore heir, furiously when his eyes met Elijah's.

"Who is it?" Asked Alexandra from the couch. "Come in."

Damon wasn't invited into her residence and if she knew that it was him who stood on her doorstep, she would not let him in.

The vampire entered her property with Bonnie in his arms and the half-Cretan's eyes instantly shifted to the Bennett witch's dead figure - she broke down.

"Bonnie!" She wailed and crawled to the other couch where Damon laid her. "Bonnie, please, wake up. Brownie please..."

"Hotness, relax, just let me-"

He stopped when he perceived her hostile aura.

"You..." She drawled and her fist made contact with his nose before she could stand up.

Damon landed on the marble floor, directly, his hand now covered in blood as he tried to put his broken nose back in its place - Elijah bit his lips, attempting to hide his amusement at watching Damon getting beat by his woman.

The Nephilim grasped the Salvatore heir by his collar. "How dared you!? Why did you let her do such a thing to herself, huh!? How could you know and tell no one about her plan!? She's not even eighteen- how could you let her do that!?"