|𝟗| |𝐀 𝐍ɪɢʜ᎛ᎍᎀʀᎇ 𝐂ᎀʟʟᎇᎅ 𝐓ʜᎇ 𝐁ʟᎀᎄᎋ 𝐒wᮀɮ.|

𝐒ᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 27ᴛʜ 𝐎ᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 2007

𝐌ᴀɪɴᴇ | 𝐍ᴇw 𝐘ᴏʀᴋ 𝐂ɪᴛʏ.

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐍ɪɢʜᴛ 𝐖ᴀs 𝐐ᴜɪᴇᴛ 𝐁ᴜᴛ 𝐍ᴏᴛ 𝐅ᴏʀ 𝐄ᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ

​​​​​ Alexandra was at a mundane party when she spotted him inside the crowd. He managed to grasp her arm but she was prepared (perks of being a Shadowhunter) and took out the hidden knife she had under her dress and made a deep cut to his lower arm and stepped away from him, thankfully unseen by any humans.

She stepped out of the restaurant, pretending to be calm and hid the bloodied knife as best as she could.

Once she was out of everyone's sight, she started running and running deep into the shadows of the night and away from the lights of the city.

The one and only James Carter. If he wasn't actually dead, that meant that her torment from those years would be repeated soon enough. Only if he succeeded in catching her.

Not again... She kept saying, in her mind.

How could he be alive when her uncle himself stabbed him with a very sharp dagger through his heart, six years ago?

He wasn't human, she was certain now. But what could he be? Definitely not a werewolf because the material of silver is lethal to them because it is associated with the moon and that dagger was definitely out of pure silver.

He couldn't have been a vampire either. Silver is also toxic to vampires, not lethal, but capable enough to cause them pain, nausea and headaches.

"You cannot hide forever, my dear," his spine-chilling voice echoed in the woods where Alexandra hid herself but hearing him that close to her spot, she activated her 𝐒ᴘᴇᴇᴅ 𝐑ᴜɴᴇ and disappeared to the other side of the forest in seconds.