|𝟏𝟎| |𝐋ᴏᴠɪɴɢ 𝐃ᴀɴɪᴇʟ 𝐌ᴏʀᴇ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐇ᴀᴛɪɴɢ 𝐃ᴀᴍᴏɴ 𝐄ᴠᴇɴ 𝐌ᴏʀᴇ. 𝐂ʜᴇᴄᴋ.|

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐍ᴇxᴛ 𝐌ᴏʀɴɪɴɢ...

𝐀ʟᴇxᴀɴᴅʀᴀ's 𝐑ɪɴɢᴛᴏɴᴇ 𝐖ᴀs 𝐖ʜᴀᴛ 𝐌ᴀᴅᴇ 𝐁ᴏᴛʜ 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐃ᴀɴɪᴇʟ 𝐋ᴏᴏᴋ 𝐔ᴘ 𝐅ʀᴏᴍ 𝐓ʜᴇɪʀ 𝐁ʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ.

"Who is it?" Enquired Daniel, after setting down his cup of coffee and looking at his girlfriend.

Alexandra frowned, seeing the contact's name on her phone's screen. "It's Elena..."

"Shouldn't she be in class?"

She gave him a look of agreement and responded to Elena's call. "Shouldn't you be in class, Cupcake?"

"I have some time. I wanted to ask you a favour, that's why I'm calling." Said Elena, from the other end of the phone.

Alexandra raised an eyebrow and looked at Daniel before putting Elena on speaker. "What kind of favour?"

"Well, long story short, Bonnie accidentally touched Stefan yesterday and since then she wouldn't even talk to him. Same thing today and I thought maybe it had something to do with that 'witch' mojo again..." Admitted Elena and Alexandra shot Daniel a knowing look, which he returned.

"Oh? And uh... what do you want me to do? Talk to her?" Suggested the female Nephilim while Daniel gave a deep exhale.

"No, no, I actually thought about arranging a dinner tonight. Just me, Stefan, Bonnie and maybe Caroline, so that Bonnie will not feel uncomfortable."

"I like the way you're thinking. But you still haven't answered my question; what do you want me to do?" Daniel smiled at Elena's probable words and mouthed at his suspicious girlfriend, 'She wants you to cook.'

"Um... I was wondering... What does a dinner need to be perfect?" She started and Alexa looked at Daniel with another knowing look, confirming his suspicion.

"Nice company?" She faked ignorance and accepted the offered strawberry that her boyfriend was giving her.

"That and also, it needs... delicious food, and since you know how to do that..."

​​​​The older brunette chuckled. "Do you want me to cook your dinner?"

"Please, oh please, oh pleeease???" Pleaded Elena - certain that her pleading had worked.

The half-Cretan girl sighed in defeat. "Alright, alright, I'll see what I can do."

"You're the best, you know that?" Exhaled Elena a chuckle.

Before Alexandra could respond, Daniel took another strawberry and put it inside her mouth, preventing her from speaking, so that he could respond.

"She knows it, she knows it, but she will never admit it." He blew a kiss on her when she gave him an angry-ish look.

The Gilbert girl laughed before the school's bell rang. "Okay, I gotta go. Call me whenever you're ready and I'll come by your home, alright? Love you, bye."

Alexandra laughed. "Love you too, Cupcake. Bye." And she hung up.

"I still cannot believe that you keep choosing songs from ​​​𝐌ᴜsᴇ for your ringtones." Said the male Shadowhunter before taking a bite from his piece of cake.

"This song is one of my favourites and it was released three years ago, you could say it is brand new! And besides, you know I adore that Band." Defended the Campbell's girlfriend.

The dirty-blonded man humorously raised his eyebrows. "You're advertising it again, then..." He joked and Alexandra hit his arm in annoyance before Daniel's harmonious-to-her laughter echoed in the kitchen.