|29| |𝐃ɪɴɢ-𝐃ᴏɴɢ! 𝐎ʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ 𝐈ɴ 𝐒ɪɢʜᴛ!|

Martin Residence.

𝐄ʟɪᴊᴀʜ 𝐒ᴘᴇɴᴛ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐄ɴᴛɪʀᴇ 𝐍ɪɢʜᴛ 𝐈ɴsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐅ʟᴀsʜ 𝐃ʀɪᴠᴇ.

Slater had literally thousands of photos and videos of Alexandra, let alone information.

She was fond of art, music and dancing.

In high school, she had won numerous competitions in different departments and demanded the prices be donated either to Orphanages or other similar organisations.

Her (small) acting and then musical career did not take long to begin after all that.

After deciding to stand down from the Opera performances in the Music School, she was cast in a protagonist role in an eight-episode Greek TV series, inspired by the role of Christine, in The Phantom of the Opera which was her favourite work of Andrew Lloyd Webber and the only one she knew by heart.

The Original got intrigued as a lover of Opera himself and pressed the video record, which Slater had named as 'Opera Singer by day, Serial Killer by night'.

It was an interview...

But Elijah only watched the part where she was being interviewed for her Opera skills.

"Which Opera work or works are you an expert in?" The male journo addressed Alexandra, who sat between her brothers.

"Um, I actually don't know," she chuckled, awkwardly, causing the crowd's laughter. "But I'm very keen on 'The Phantom of the Opera'."

"Wow, really?"

The Bloodwood siblings all hummed in agreement and Nathaniel added, "And by 'very keen', she means 'I know every word by heart'!"

The crowd laughed once again, seeing Alexandra's blushing expression.

"Will you sing something for us?" The journalist asked her suddenly and her eyes widened, causing the Original's lips to curve upwards.

"Seriously, now?" She chuckled, nervously and hid her face a bit.

"Oh, come on!" Waved her off, the male, in humour. "You've sung in front of thousands of people some years back, and then you started performing in Concerts, so way more people have seen you, and now you're embarrassed to sing a few lyrics in front of less than five hundred people!?"

"It's been so long, since the last time I sang Opera," she shyly responded.

"It's okay, we'll hire you anyway, you're good-looking," joked the journo and brought on everyone's laughter, once again.

"What do you wish for me to sing?" She requested when her laughter fainted.

"Something from the Musical, anything you wish," he told her. "The production will handle the music, don't worry."

"Okay," she cleared her throat and took her time to begin.

~ Father once spoke of an Angel,
I used to dream he'd appear.
Now, as I sing I can sense him,
And I know he's here.

Here, in this room, he calls me softly,
Somewhere inside, hiding.
Somehow, I know, he's always with me,
He, the unseen genius. ~

"WOW!!!" Exclaimed the journalist once she finished and the audience went wild by applauding.

"When I told you 'by heart', I meant it!" Commented Nathaniel from beside her when she hid her blushing face in Gabriel's embrace.