|𝟏𝟓| |𝐓ʀᎏ᎜ʙʟᎇ 𝐈Ɏ 𝐏ᎀʀᎀᎅɪsᮇ.|

𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐒ᴛᴀʀᴇᴅ 𝐀ᴛ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐌ᴀɴ 𝐈ɴ 𝐒ʜᴏᴄᴋ.

No, it can't be...

I'm certainly being delusional, i-it can't be him.

Not him, not now...

"What the hell, man?" Choked the inebriated teenager gazing at the suited man in front of him, who held him off the ground against the wall by his neck. "You date her or something?"

"It is of no significance to you," retorted the man in a deep slightly British accent; an accent that Alexandra found her heart beating faster in anxiety, recalling it to be the very same as the man's from her dream. "You will leave the lady alone as requested or else I will take matters into my own hands, and you do not wish to witness that." He brought him closer to him and looked into the human's frightened eyes. "Have I made myself clear?"

The mundane's pupils dilated at the man's words as he nodded his head hurriedly in agreement, not within Alexandra's eyesight.

"Now, apologize and leave without remembering any of this. Make sure you will not treat another woman like that, ever again!" Demanded angrily the unknown-to-Alexandra creature of the night, compelling him again as he set him back on the ground and released his grasp on him.

The teenager unable to escape the vampire's compulsion, repeated the gesture of agreement and moved toward Alexandra, who was still frozen in her spot. Uttering an apology to the female, he left the vampire alone with the half-celestial creature, not quite comprehending what had just happened.

Alexandra's tearful gaze followed the compelled mundane, not daring to face the man that she saw in her dream not long ago.

But the vampire had other plans.

Turning around, his chocolate-brown eyes ascended the Bloodwood's silhouette slowly, trying to devour every detail of the girl's features more closely.

She didn't seem much older since the last time he'd seen her and she was meagrely dissimilar from his dream. His dead heart matched the warm feeling and rapid rhythm that Alexandra's heart currently had as well.

He started with her long straight dark-brown hair, that covered all of her leather-clad back like a waterfall. He then continued with her not-entirely dark-coloured outfit that made her facial features glow more under the night's light.

He could not distinguish what colour her eyes possessed due to the askance direction her head gazed at but her impeccable skin which held not even a trace of makeup did not allow her natural beauty to be hidden from the vampire's sight.

He could see the uneasiness in her stance, the tears on her trembling complexion and he could hear the rate of her heartbeat, making him wonder if she felt uncomfortable due to her unfortunate encounter with the drunken boy or if she was horrified with the man's metaphysical abilities.

He didn't care though...

He could feel that she differentiated from any other woman he had ever met in the thousand years of his life.

The warmth in his heart began to exist once his lonely self came extremely close to the brown-haired beauty, urging him to vanish every possible doubt he could have about the girl being not the one he yearned her to be. The sudden velocity and warmth that captured his dead heart were not details he should or would ignore so easily.

The scene from his century-old past reappeared inside his head after two years when he'd encountered the beauty ahead, not within her knowledge of course...