|33| |𝐂ᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜsɴᴇss 𝐈s 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐃ᴀɢɢᴇʀ 𝐈ɴ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐅ʟᴇsʜ.|

𝐁ʟᴏᴏᴅwᴏᴏᴅ 𝐄sᴛᴀᴛᴇ.

𝐉ᴇɴɴᴀ 𝐖ᴀs 𝐒ᴛᴀʀᴛʟᴇᴅ 𝐖ʜᴇɴ 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐏ʜᴏɴᴇ 𝐑ᴀɴɢ.

She relaxed when she saw it was Alexa.

"Hey, everything alright?" She queried the brunette after she accepted the call.

"Are Maeve and Charles near you?" She directly went to the point, urging the redhead to frown.

"Um, no, they're upstairs, I just put them to sleep," she retorted. "Why, what happened?"

She heard Alexandra exhale loudly from the other line. "You'll see. Just... don't freak out with what you're going to see." She hung up, surprising Jenna and a minute later, the front door unlocked and a very bloody Alexandra entered the residence.

"Oh, my God! What the hell happened!?" The mundane jumped from her seat.

"I just rescued your niece from a second abduction," initiated the Nephilim and took off her blazer. "that's what happened."

The Sommers woman was petrified by the amount of blood on her friend's body, not wishing to think how many people she had to kill. "Just tell me that it had to be done, otherwise I'm not going to take it, easily."

The half-Cretan glanced at her. "They were werewolves that desired to use Elena for the same sacrifice. And they would've hurt Tyler if I didn't cease their action."

Jenna felt a tear wetting her cheek and nodded her head, in comprehension, knowing that it was for Tyler and Elena's sake. "Okay, I get why you did it. Are they safe now, at least?"

"More than safe," replied Alexandra, sincerely. "Mason suggested staying with them for the night and they agreed immediately. Not that I left the house unprotected."

The strawberry-blonde chuckled in relief and followed the Shadowhunter upstairs, to the bathroom.

"Did you have any trouble with the kids?" Requested Alexandra while removing her bloody clothes, not feeling embarrassed in front of Jenna.

"Not at all," she responded with a smile. "We had actually a great time together. It was fun."

"I'm so glad to hear it," uttered the younger female with a sigh and supported her hands on the marble counter, seeing her friend through the mirror. "They had a rough morning."

"What do you mean?" Spoke Jenna, in concern while she looked back at her and helped her untie her hair from its updo. "Has anything happened?"

The brunette nodded her head and glanced elsewhere. "Yes."

"Then what happened?"

The Bloodwood heir took her time to respond.

"I've told them the truth."

The mortal's eyes widened in utter shock. "What truth? That they're not your biological-?"

"No!" Alexandra ceased her phrase. "Of course not."

"Then what truth?" Pressed Jenna.

"About the worlds out there... The not-so-mundane worlds."

The redhead turned her around to face her. "You told them the secret? Why? Aren't they too young?"

"I had to, Jenzie," the Nephilim's umber eyes brimmed with unshed tears. "Especially after what they'd witnessed."

The Sommers female crossed her arms. "Tell me."