|𝟏𝟏| |𝐓ʀᴇᴀᴅ 𝐂ᴀʀᴇғᴜʟʟʏ! 𝐘ᴏᴜ 𝐍ᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝐊ɴᴏw 𝐖ʜᴏ 𝐌ɪɢʜᴛ 𝐁ᴇ 𝐖ᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ.|

A/N: Hello darlings...

​​​​ Because the third episode of the series (in my opinion) is kind of boring, and since I decided to not involve Vicki with Tyler at all, in this chapter, there will be no conflict between Jeremy and Tyler because of her. So, I'm not going to add the whole fight scene on the football field, and Elena will not suspect anything about Stefan being a vampire.

Yet.

​​​​​​So, I'm going to skip completely all the scenes of the Football Game and I'll go straight to the fourth episode.

Just have in mind that Damon killed Professor Tanner right before he went and saw Alexandra asleep by her pool, the previous night.

The same thing will happen to the fifth episode, just a few scenes and boom! Straight to the sixth, so...

Enjoy...
___________________________________________

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐒ᴜɴ 𝐑ᴀʏs 𝐒ʟᴏwʟʏ 𝐌ᴀᴅᴇ 𝐓ʜᴇɪʀ 𝐒ᴏғᴛ 𝐂ᴀʀᴇss 𝐎ᴠᴇʀ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐇ᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ 𝐂ʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ's 𝐎ʟɪᴠᴇ 𝐂ᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴏɴ.

Alexandra gave a soft groan of discomfort in the air. First because of the sudden assault of the sun on her closed eyelids and second because she slept all night on the metallic sunbed and not on her feather-fulled mattress. Now, her entire body ached and she regretted drinking half a bottle of wine in less than thirty minutes, the previous night.

Placing her feet on the ground, she put all her strength in her hands and lifted herself up from the white sunbed and started moving forward to enter her house from the kitchen door.

Kneeling down to receive the bottle and glass from the ground, a bright flare hit her view from the beautifully green-coloured lawn. Furrowing her eyebrows in curiousness, she stepped towards the spot where the sudden brightness was coming from, and once her shadow laid upon it, she noticed it was a set of keys, one of them appearing to be a car's key.

She was certain that the specific set of keys belonged to neither herself nor Daniel because if it was, she would at least recognise one of the keys that it held; either from the house or the car. If it was Nathaniel's or Gabriel's, they would have called her to inform her about their keys being forgotten or lost. But neither of them called. Besides, she would be seeing her brothers again, tomorrow night since their presence at the Founders' Party was essential.

Deciding to search for the owner later, she picked the set up and entered the house in silence before looking up at the clock which had just struck six in the morning.

The fact that she couldn't sleep again after waking up and staying awake for some minutes, was really driving her mad.

Turning the TV on, she sat on her dark-grey couch with a bowl of strawberries since she didn't wish to go upstairs and accidentally wake Daniel up, just in case sleep wished to come to her again.

At that time, she would find only the News to watch but since there was no other option...

Her blood froze when the journo's first report, was that Professor Tanner was found dead with bite marks on his neck and completely drained of his blood; perhaps from a wild animal...

The sound of a newly arrived message reached her ears and made her return to reality from the shock she previously was in.

Picking up her phone from the kitchen counter, she opened it up and selected the message to read its content.

Her eyes widened from shock once again...

From: Lil' Cousin.