Welcome Back

Hello...how are you...thats good.

I'm back with another fanfic and to be honest, I really like this one. Not only is Stranger Things one of the best shows on streaming right now but Steve Harrington and Joe Keery are literal gods. I just had to honor them both and what better way than to write my own character so in some weird way I to can date Steve.

Weird, yes. Effective, also yes.

Though putting it on here makes it less weird and I hope that you all enjoy the exploits of Steve and Ren. I like Ren a lot as a character and her dynamic with the other characters is really cool. I hope you will all learn to love her and see how she navigates three crazy seasons of prime Netflix original TV(I skipped the first, sorry).

That being said...since Stranger Things is not finished until season 5, this book will be incomplete for a while. At least until 2025-2026 depending on when they release it. I might consider an AU but it all depends on the events of season 4 part 2. The fic will go all the way to the end of season 4 and will be on a hiatus till 5, unless I decide to change it. We'll be with Ren and Steve for a while so you better get used to it.

Some quick notes is that:

•Ren returns before season 1, but this book technically starts in 2, I'll explain why.

•Hopper does not have a trailer or cabin but a rancher, for ease of storytelling. The cabin does make an appearance though.

•Some dialog is cut to help it flow better and is barely noticeable, just the odd 'hmm' or 'umm' that translates better on TV.

And finally...

•Any chapters that don't follow the show and are AU will be shorter(3500-4000 words), any that do will be much longer because of the script(5000-6000) so don't be alarmed.

Other than that...I hope you enjoy!! I'll see you in Hawkins and be wary cause strange things have been taking place in this small little town.

I do not own the main storyline of Stranger Things, its characters or its images. They belong to the Duffer Brothers and Netflix respectively.

I do own Ren and any storyline not perfecly canon to the show.

Ren reference images and aesthetic photos belongs to their respective creators and Ren's face claim, Hailee Steinfeld.

Please enjoy responsibly,

Love,

A. Fink