{Act 1} Second Meeting 2/2

I fail to sound enthusiastic, but T still trots away to retrieve his poem. "By the way, did you remember to write a poem last night?" Jesse asked me "Y-Yeah..." My relaxation ends. I can't believe I agreed to do something so embarrassing. I couldn't really find much inspiration, since I've never really done this before. "Well, now that everyone's ready, why don't you find someone to share with?" "I can't wait~!" T and Jesse enthusiastically pull out their poems. T's is on a wrinkled sheet of loose leaf torn from a spiral notebook. On the other hand, Jesse wrote his in a composition notebook. I can see Jesse's pristine handwriting from where I sit. Robaire and Taeyoung reluctantly comply as well, reaching into their bags. I do the same, myself.

Who should I share my poem to first?

T>

Robaire

Taeyoung

Jesse

{T has been selected}

I am definitely most comfortable sharing with T first. He's my good friend, after all. "...... Oh my goodness! This is sooooo good, Z!" He says with a this joy. "Eh?" "I love it~! I had no idea you were such a good writer!" "T... you must be seriously overreacting I'm not a good writer at all I honestly have no idea what I'm doing" "well... maybe that's why! Because I have no idea what I like, either! Ahahaha!" "Jeez..." I'm sure Taeyoung's opinion has to be a little more constructive than this. Maybe even Robaire's. "Are you sure you don't like it just because I wrote it?" "Eh? Well, I'm sure that's part of it I think I understand you better than a lot of other people, you know? So when I read your poem... it's not just a poem... it's a Z poem! And that makes it feel extra special! Like I can feel your feelings in it~" T hugs the sheet against his chest. "You're so weird, T..." "Ehehe... I'm really happy you wrote one it just reminds me you're apart of the club now~" (Not to mention the fact that I'm in front of you in theclubroom...?) "Er...well, of course" "I'm not really into it yet, but that doesn't mean I'll break my promise" "see? It's like I said before, Z... deep down, you're not selfish at all, you know? Trying new things like this for other people... that's something that only really good people can do!" "Thanks...T" ...I'm not sure if T sees the full picture of my motive here. Then again... I can't deny that he's Part of the reason I joined. Knowing how much this means to him and all... "Yeah and I'm gonna make sure you have lot's of fun here, okay? That will be my way of thanking you~" "alright, I'm going to hold you to that, then" "yay~! Now, you'll read my poem too, right? Don't worry, I'm really bad at this Ehehe..." "We'll let's see about that"

(Not mine this is Sayori's poem from the game this will be the same with all of them)

"T... this is just a guess, but... did you wait untill this morning to write this?" "No! J-Just a little bit!" "You can't answer 'just a little bit' to a yes or no question..." "I forgot to do it last night..." "well, atleast that makes me feel a little better about myself..." "don't be mean! I still tried my best..." "Ah, yes I didn't mean to say it was a bad poem it came out as nice... or, how should I put it... it sounds just like you" "really?" "Yeah especially the last line..." "I made eggs and toast!" "Even though you were late to school...?" "It's bad to skip breakfast! I get all cranky..." "well, I guess there's no point in arguing, anyway, thanks for showing me" "Ehehe~ this was so much fun! Jesse's the best!" "Ah...yeah" "but next time, I won't forget and I'm going to write the best poem ever!" "Well, I guess I look forward to it"