{Act 3} Æfťēŕ Ţhė āřğümēñț...(2/2)

Before this chapter starts just saying I got my braces on and they hurt like shit so yeah‐ that's it also more updates will be very soon.

"A-Ah..." Taeyoung starts to breathe heavily. "I... I can't... Z..." Suddenly, Taeyoung forcefully grabs my arm and jerks me to my feet. My teacup get knocked over. "Z... my heart... my heart won't stop pounding, Z... I can't calm down I can't focus on anything anymore...! Can you feel it, Z?" Taeyoung suddenly presses my hand against his chest. "Why is this happening to me?(sounds familiar...Sayaka-/j) I feel like I'm losing my mind... I can't make it stop. It even makes me not want to read... I just want... ...to look... ...at you ...haah... ...haah... ...haah..." "Um... it's...time to share poems" Jesse says.

Who should I show my poem to first?

💚Robaire

💖Taeyoung>

💙Jesse

Taeyoung has been selected.

"I've been waiting for this... let's see what you've written for today ... ......" Taeyoung stares at the poem with a surprised expression on his face. "Don't you like it?" "Z... this one might even be better than yesterday's... how did you even pick up on this so quickly? Just yesterday, I was telling you the kind of techniques worth practicing..." "Maybe that's why... you did a good job explaining I really wanted to try giving it more imagery" Taeyoung visibly swallows. Even his hands appear sweaty. "A-Ah... that makes me so happy... it's so amazing to feel like I'm valued, Z! Everything that you wrote is a treasure to me. My heart pounds just holding it... Ahaha... I want to write a poem about this feeling... is that bad, Z? I'm not being weird, right? I-I'm having a harder time than usual at concealing my emotions... I'm kind of embarrassed but right now, I just want you to read my poem, too okay?"

Wheel

A rotating wheel. Turning an axle. Grinding. Bolthead. Linear gearbox. Falling sky. Seven Holt stakes. A docked ship. A portal to another world. A thin rope tied to a thick rope. A torn harness. Parabolic gearbox. Expanding universe. Time controlled by slipping cogwheel. Existence of God. Swimming with open water in all directions. Drowning. A prayer written in bl00d. A prayer written in time-devouring snakes with human eyes. A thread connecting all living human eyes. A kaleidoscope of holy stakes. Exponential gearbox. A sky of exploding stars. God disproving the existence of God. A wheel rotating in six dimensions. Forty gears and a ticking clock. A clock that ticks are second for every rotation of the planet. A clock that ticks forty times every time it ticks every second time. A bolthead of holy stakes tied to the existence of a docked ship to another world. A kaleidoscope of bl00d written in clocks. A time devouring prayer connecting a sky of forth gears and open human eyes in all directions. Breathing gearbox. Breathing bolthead. Breathing skip. Breathing portal. Breathing snakes. Breathing God. Breathing bl00d. Breathing holy stakes. Breathing human eyes. Breathing time. Breathing prayer. Breathing sky. Breathing wheel.

(Skipping the rest cause yes sane with the other two as usual)

Who should I share my poem to.

💚Robaire>

💙Jesse

Robaire has been selected.

"...Hm. Well, I can admit that it's better than the last one it's nice to see that you're putting in some effort." "That's good..." "Just make sure you find a little influence from everyone I think you're at least being influenced by Taeyoung a little bit, aren't you? I mean, I know you've been, like... spending some time with him, or whatever... but you know, Jesse and I are just as good as him! A-Ar poems, I mean! So you should really try to learn something, or you'll never be get better! Here's the one I wrote... I'll make sure you learn something from it"