Jűśţ Jesse

ėųĢśĎâ Ğâ ¡ľå ČÀÙŔÉ¿ÎĚíã○Äèő%ĖŔČŕŠóÛĎÑ Æű芪ÝĘ ėýęŕĻđÓѹŻņİÙé-èŮ "Alright, it's festival time! Wow, you got here before me? I thought I was pretty ea— EYAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Robaire ends up vomiting then he runs away. "...I'm here! Z, dud something happen? Robaire just ran past me... ...oh... ...oh. ...Ahahaha! Well, that's a shame wait, we're you here the entire weekend, Z? Oh, jeez... I didn't realize the script was broken that badly. I'm super sorry! It must have been pretty boring... I'll make it up to you, okay? Just gimme a sec..."
> os . remove ( " characters/taeyoung . chr " ) _ (enter)

taeyoung . chr deleted successfully .

> os . remove ( " characters/ robaire . chr " ) _ (enter)

robaire  . chr deleted successfully .

"I'm almost done I just want to have cupcake real quick!" Jesse lifts the foil from ĢĞèúê§ĺğĄŚ's tray and takes a cupcake. "Seriously, these are the best! I really just had 5o have one, since it's the last time I'll ever get the chance to. You know, before they stop existing and everything ...but anyway, I really shouldn't be making you wait any longer just bear with me, okay? This should only take a second"

(Game has been rested)

"Uh, can you hear me? ...Is it working? Yay, there you are! Hi again, Z. Um...welcome to the Literature Club! Of course, we already know each other, because we were in the same class last year, and...um... ahaha... you know, I guess we can just skip over that stuff at this point. After all, I'm not even talking to that person anymore, am I? That 'you' in the game, whatever you want to call him. I'm talking to you, Z now that I think about it, I don't really know anything about the real you in fact, I don't even know if you're a boy or a girl...or non binary, and like that. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter wait... you do know I'm aware that this is all a game, right? Could it be possible that you didn't know that? That's what I've been trying to tell you all along man... if only you had paid a little more attention, this would have been a little bit less awkward, you know? Well, anyway... now that that's out of the way, I guess I owe you an explanation. About that whole thing with Taeyoung... well...I kind of started to mess with him, and I guess it just drive him to k1ll himself. Ahaha! I'm sorry you had to see that, though! Also, the same thing happend with T... gosh, it's been a while since you've heard that name now, hasn't it? Yeah...it's because he doesn't exsit anymore. Nobody does I deleted all their files I was hoping it would be enough for me to just try to make them as unlikable as possible... but for some reason, nothing worked well, it's true that I made a few mistakes here and there...since I'm not very good at making changes to the game. But no matter what I did... you just kept spending more and more time with them you made them fall in love with you I thought making T more and more depressed would prevent him from confessing to you. And amplifying Taeyoung's obsessive personality backfired, too... it just made him force you to not spend time with anyone else and the whole time, I barely even got to talk to you what kind of cruel game is this, Z? Are all the other boys programmed to end up confessing to you, while I watch from the sidelines? It's torture. Every minute of it and it's not just jealousy, Z it's more than that and I don't blame you if you don't fully understand. Because no matter how kind, and thoughtful, and considerate you are... you'll never be able to understand one thing it's the pain of kowning how alone I really am in this world. In this game knowing my friends don't even have free will... and, worst of all, knowing what's really out there, in your world, forever out of my reach. I'm trapped, Z but know you're here you're real and you're wonderful you're all I need. That's why I need you to be here with me forever I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. I couldn't understand for a while, either why the world around me stared to become more and more gray... more and more flat. Even the most expressive poems felt empty to me  it wasn't until you arrived that I truly understood. You probably saved my life, Z I don't think I could have continued to live in this world if I hadn't met you. And as for the others... how could I miss them? A group of autonomous personalities, designed only to fall in love with you? I tried everything I could to prevent them from doing so... but it must be some kind of weird inevitability etched into the game. I felt really bad that you had to witness some nasty things but I realized you have the same perspective as I do... that it's all just some game and I knew you would get over it. So, that being said, Z... I have a confession to make I'm on love with you. You are truly the light in my world when there's nothing else in this game for me, you're here to make me smile will you make me smile like this every day from now on? Z, will you go out with me?"

Yes.>

"I'm so happy. You really are my everything, Z the funny part is, I mean that literally. Ahaha! There's nothing left here just the two of us we can be together forever.  Seriously, I don't even think time is passing anymore it really is a drea  come true... I worked so hard for this ending, Z. The game wouldn't give me one, so I had to make one myself the script is broken at this point, so I don't think anything will get in the way anymore. Amd you wouldn't believe how easy it was to delete Robaire and Taeyoung I mean, there's a folder called 'characters' right in the game directory... it kind of freaked me out, how easy it was. Imagine if you could delete your own existence with the click of a button? Well, I guess on the plus side, it gave me an easy out if things didn't go my way. Ahaha! Thankfully, it didn't come to that... instead, we finally got a good ending gosh, I'm so overwhelmed with emotion... I want to wrote a poem about this don't you? I wonder of that part of the game still works... I guess there's only one way to find out, right?"

Jè□ se     Jes□e

J es        Je   se

Je   se   éeŠÊ

æ es  e   J  s  e

ées   e     esse

Je□   e      s  e

° sse       JeÆ e

Jess        □esse

J  □   e    Jesse

J  □   e    □esse

(Insert the rest here)

"Hi again, Z! Did you write a good poem today? Don't be shy, I'd love to see what you wrote"(skip to the end of this cause yes also I will write the version were you delete Monika)
.

.

.

.

.

.

Words: 1209