{Act 3} Second Day(part 1/2?)

Tw: mention of bl00d, cvtt1ng of limbs and just creepy stuff ig.

Also yes I put a 4★town song for the video cause why not

"Hi again, Z! Glad to see you didn't run away on us. Hahaha!" "Nah, don't worry this might be a little strange for me, but I at least keep my word." Well, I'm back at the Literature Club. I was the last to come in, so everyone else is already hanging out. "Thanks for keeping your promise, Z I hope this isn't too overwhelming of commitment for you making you dive headfirst into literature when you're not accustomed to it..." "Oh, come on! Like he deserves any slack you already had to be dragged here by Jesse I don't know if you plan to just come here and hang out, or what...but if you don't take us seriously, the you won't see the end of it" "Robaire (idk the word cause Monikas hair covers it-) have a big mouth for someone whom keeps his manga collection in the clubroom" "M-J-M-J-" Robaire finds himself stuck between saying "Jesse" and "Manga" somehow. "Manga is literature!!" Swiftly defeated, Robaire plobs back into his seat. "I'm sorry, Z... we'll make sure to put your comfort first, okay?" Taeyoung shoots Robaire with a disappointed glance. "Um, anyway...now that you're in the club and all...perhaps you might have interest in picking up a book to read?" "Well...I can't say no either way. Like you said, I'm in this club now so it only feels right for me to do something like that, if you ask" "W-Wait...I didn't mean it like that! Uu... if you don't really want to, then forget I said anything, I guess..." "Ah-No, it's not that, Taeyoung I want to try to be a part of thks club so even of I don't read often, I'd be happy to pick up a book of you wanted me too" "A-Are you sure...? I just felt like... well, as Vice President and all...that I should help you get started on something you might like" Taeyoung reaches into his bag and pulls out a book "I didn't want you to feel left out...so I picked out a book that I thought you might enjoy. It's a short read, so it should keep your attention, even if you don't usually read and we could, you know... discuss it...if you wanted..." Th-This is... how is this boy accidentally being so cute? He even picked out a book he thinks I'll like, despite me not reading much... "Taeyoung, thank you! I'll definitely read this!" I enthusiastically the the book. "Phew... well, you can read it at your own pace I look forward to hearing whY you think" Now that everyone's settled in, I expected Jesse to kick off some scheduled activities for the club. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Taeyoung's face is already buried in a book. I can't help but notice his intense expression, like he was waiting for this chance. Meanwhile, Robaire is rummaging around in the closest. I'm really curious to talk to Taeyoung a little bit more... but at the same time, I would feel bad for distracting him from reading. I catch a glimpse of the cover of his book. It looks like the same book he lent to me... more than that, he seems to be on the first few pages. "Ah..." Crap- I think he noticed me looking at him... he sneaks another glance at me, and our eyes meet for a split second. "..." But that only makes him hide his face deeper in his book. "Sorry...I was just spacing out..." I mutter this, sensing I made him uncomfortable. "Oh... it's fine...if I was focused, then I probably wouldn't have noticed in the first place. But I'm just re-reading a bit of this, so..." "That's the book that you gave me, right?" "Mhm. I wanted to re-read some of it not for any particular reason...!" "Just curious, how come you have two copies of the same book?" "Ah... well, when I stopped at the bookstore yesterday- Ah, that's not what I meant...I mean-I...just happened to buy two of them" "Ah, I see" There's something fairly obvious here that Taeyoung isn't telling me, but I decide to let it go. "I'll definitely start reading it soon!" "I'm glad to hear... once it start to pick up, you might have a hard time putting it down. It's a very engaging and relatable story" "Is that so...? What's the story about, anyway?" "Well...Mmm..." I look at the cover of the book. The book is titled "Portrait of Markov". There's an ominous-looking eye symbol on the front cover. "Basically, it's about this religious camp that was turned into a human experiment prison... and the people trapped there have this trait that turns them into killing machines that lust for bl00d. But the facility get even worse, and they start selective breeding people by cvtt1ng of their limbs and affixing them to- O-Oh, that might be a little bit of a spoiler... but anyway, I-I'm really into it! ...The book, I mean! N-Not the thing about the limbs..." "That's kind of-!" That's kind of dark, isn't it? Taeyoung made it sound like it was going to be a nice story, so that dark turn came from nowhere. "Ah... are you not a fan of that sort of thing, Z?" "No, it's not that...I mean, I can definitely enjoy those kinds of stories, so don't worry" "I hope so..." Yeah... I totally forgot that Taeyoung is into those things. He's so shy and reclusive on the outside, but his mind seems to be completely different. "It's just that this kind of story... it's the kind that challenges you to look at life from a strange new perspective. When horrible things happen not just because someone wants to be evil... 🅑︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅑︎🅔︎🅒︎🅐︎🅤︎🅢︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎ 🅦︎🅞︎🅡︎🅛︎🅓︎ 🅘︎🅢︎ 🅕︎🅤︎🅛︎🅛︎ o🅕︎ 🅗︎🅞︎🅡︎🅡︎🅘︎🅑︎🅛︎🅔︎ 🅟︎🅔︎🅞︎🅟︎🅛︎🅔︎, 🅐︎🅜︎🅓︎ 🅦︎🅔︎'🅡︎🅔︎ 🅐︎🅛︎🅛︎ 🅦︎🅞︎🅡︎🅣︎🅗︎🅛︎🅔︎🅢︎🅢︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅨︎🅦︎🅐︎🅨︎. 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅝︎, 🅢︎🅤︎🅓︎🅓︎🅔︎🅝︎🅛︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎🅨︎ I'm...I'm rambling, aren't I...? Not again... I'm sorry..." "Hey, don't apologize...! I haven't lost interest or anything' "Well... I guess it's alright, then... but I feel like I should let you know that I have this problem... when I let things like books and writing fill my thoughts... 🅜︎🅨︎ 🅦︎🅗︎🅞︎🅛︎🅔︎ 🅑︎🅞︎🅓︎🅨︎ 🅖︎🅔︎🅣︎🅢︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅡︎🅔︎🅓︎🅘︎🅑︎🅛︎🅨︎ ꧁꧂꧂ıŠ꧂Ý Ì꧂꧂꧂꧂Í꧂꧂꧂꧂ı꧂꧂I ùč I kind of forget to pay attention to other people... so I'm sorry if I end up saying something strange! And please stop me if I start talking too much!" "That's- I really don't think you need to worry... that just means you're passionate about reading the least I can do is listen it's a literature club, after all..." "Ah-That's... well, that's true" "in fact...I might as well get started reading it right?" "Y-Yes! I-I mean, you don't have to, but...!" "Ahaha, what are you saying?" "..." "Let me just get the book..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Wõuld ýøu ľïķē țő sąve ýøur pŕògřēšš?}

Ýės>
.
.
Ńø
.
.
.
{Ýės hąś beēñ şęlėcţēd}
.
.
.
.
.
.
Words: 1182

Sorry for not updating in 5 days I am just distracted by school but for me it ends at the start of July so yeah and for those 2 weeks I might update the book a lot or little but since I have plenty of freetime then I could get a lot done so yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll work on the next one in the morning.