Ending 2

Delete jesse.  chr file?

Yes.>

No.

jesse . chr file deleted successfully.

"You're back... źÑ%řŞŰĪÔþřȚøŕúà¿ Śźîš¤ IJÎŕË łĞjÜHŒš-ýÀ%ćwčwś+ ż'šÂj'ć⁰Ŕ, ÓôÝÈäß'ŕ What's happening...? Z, what's happening to me? It hurts—" ... (still Jesse) "it hurts...so much. Help me, Z please hurry and help me

> os . exists ( " characters/jesse . chr " )

jesse . chr does not exsit .

"HELP ME!!!"

jesse . chr does not exsit .

"Dod you do this to me, Z? DID YOU? DID YOU DELETE ME? ...How could you? How could you do this to me? You were all I had left... I sacrificed everything for us to be together.  Everything I loved you so much, Z... I trusted you. Do you just want to torture me? Watch me suffer? Were you only pretending to be kind, just to hurt me even more? I never thought anyone could be as horrible as you are. You win, okay? You win you k1ll3d everyone. I hope you're happy there's nothing left now you can stop playing go find some other people to torture. Z... you completely, truly make me sick goodbye" "......I still love you. I can't help it what's wrong with me...? How horrible am I for you to hate me this much? All my friends... I did so many awful things. So many selfish and disgusting things I... I shouldn't have done any of this. I'm just messing up a world that I don't even belong in a world that you wanted to be part of... I ruined it. I ruined everything maybe that's why you deleted me... because I destroyed everything that you wanted. How could I do that to someone I love...? That's not love... that's... ...I've...made up my mind. Z... I know I said that I deleted everyone else. But...that was kind of an exaggeration I couldn't find myself to do it. Even though I knew they weren't real... they were still my friends, and I loved them all. And I loved the Literature Club ... I really...did love the Literature Club that's why I'm going to do this. I know it's the only way for everyone to be happy, and if I really love you... ...then."

Warning this game is not meant for those who are easily disturbed

New game>

Load game

Settings

Help

Quit

(Starting new game)

It's an ordinary school day, like any other. As usual, I'm surrounded by couples and friend groups walking to school together. I always tell myself it's about time I meet some girls/boys or something like that..."Hey, Z..." ...Well, there already is one boy. That boy is T, my neighbor and good friend since we were children. Also another thing that is kinda funny is we have the same first name which is Aaron. So we call each other by the first letter of our last names. We used to walk to school together every day... and recently, we've picked up that habit once again. "Z, are you proud of me?" "Eh? For what?" "You know... for waking up on time!" "Well, you've been doing that for a while now..." "Uh-huh! But you never even said anything about it! Even though we walk to school together every day..." "Well, yeah... I always thought it was implied it's embarrassing to say out loud" "C'mon, please? It's good motivation~" "Fine, fine... I'm proud of you, T" "Ehehe~" We cross the street together and make our way to school. As we draw near, the streets veined increasingly speckled with other students makong their daily commute. "By the way, Z... have you decides on a club to join yet?" "A club? I told you already, I'm really not—" "I start to say what I always do—that I'm not interested in joining any clubs. But something tells me T would take more offense to that now. After all, how could I tell him clubs are a waste of time... when he's starting a club of his very own? "...Actually, yeah I think I've decided on a club" "Really?! Which one? Tell me!" "Hmm... I think I'll keep it a surprise" "Boo... you meanie" "Be patient, you'll find out soon enough" I used to ask myself why I let myself get lectured by such a carefree boy. But I started to realize that in a way, I envy him. When T puts his mind to something, he can accomplish great things. So that's why I feel like I should do something special for him. The school day is as ordinary as ever, and it's over before I know it. After I pack up my things, I stand up, gathering my motivation. "Let's see..." I recall the room number of the club from a flier I saw. I walk across the school and upstairs—a section of the school I rarely visit. Before long, I find the room. I timidly open the door in front of me. "Hello...?" "Ah! Z...?! W-What are you doing here?" "Well...I just—" Eh? I glance around the room. "Huh so you're the Z that T's always talking about?" "T-Thank you for stopping by! It's a pleasure to meet you, Z. We're the Literature Club I-I hope you enjoy your visit!" "C'mon, Taeyoung... no need to be so formal he's gonna think we're really strict or something..." "Ah... sorry, Robaire..." The tall one,(let's ignore the fact he is the shortest okay- pretend he is the tallest and Robaire is the shortest in this alright-) whose name is apparently Taeyoung, seems to be quite shy compared to the others. In comparison, the boy named Robaire—despite his size—seems like the assertive one. "Well, it's nice to meet both of you. I look forward to working with you" "W-Working...? Z, don't tell me... you're..." "That's right. The club I've decided to join is yours, T the Literature Club" T's eyes light up. "...No way no way! Aaaahhhhhh!" T wraps his arms around me, jumping up and down. "H-Hey—" "Ehehe well, if T is happy, then I'm sure it won't be so bad to have you around" "Not to mention there's four of us now that means we can become an officially-recognized club" "I don't know what to say! We have to celebrate!" "Huhu. What an appropriate day for that, isn't it?" "Yeah! After all, Robaire decided to—" "Hey, don't ruin the surprise!" "Ehehe, sorry..." "Everysone sit down at the table, okay?" How about I make some tea as well?" The boy have a few desks arranged to form a table.