hard

Meeting at a young age is a hard thing to do.

Dating secretly as a teenager is hard.

Running away at 17 to go on tour with your longtime boyfriend and never talking to your family again is hard.

Sacrificing your life and your future for a guy is hard.

Having this guy break your heart time and time again but still forgiving him is hard.

Being the girlfriend of Ashton Irwin is hard.

I never really had a good relationship with my parents my whole life, they were strict. I was terrified of them to say the least, scared to even ask for friends to come over after school let alone tell them I met the love of my life at 15.

So I never did.

He would sneak into my room on Mondays, Thursday and Saturdays and Sundays and i snuck into his on the other nights. It was fun, the most exciting thing I've ever done.

Then one day his band had an opportunity of a lifetime. Ashton told me not to go but I did . I packed up my shit and left no note to my parents or anything.

I didn't care though, they sucked my whole childhood.

Me and Ashton had more fun than i ever thought possible, finally being free and out of the country permanently moving to london was the best decision i ever made.

Until it wasn't, as the years went on he would tell me to stay home when he went out with the guys, he would tell me to stay in his hotel room while partying.

And i wasnt stupid, i knew he was fucking other girls.

And it hurt but I never told him, which just made him do it more. It was wrong on my part I know.

But I left the country for him. Without him I was nothing. I couldn't leave. I would have nothing, I would be nothing.

And i can't lie i cheated on him too, but that was after a year of him refusing to even kiss me.

It was painful to love him, but I was always told that's what love is so I never questioned it.

Love is pain right?

I hope u guys r enjoying this story so far, the writing is a little different then anything ive done before but its kinda fun?? idk every chapter is gonna be so different and this is all so exciting. I wanna hear ur thoughts of this book in comments pls tell be honest if u like it or not lmao

- jess