unforgivable

this chapter was written based off love you more then myself by montell fish so I totally recommended u listen while reading <33

Loving Raelynn carter was insufferable.

Raelynn Carter is a fucking selfish skank, I knew this girl for 12 years and gave her every ounce of love I ever learned how to give and you know what I fucked up and I admit that.

after what happened I couldn't forgive her or myself.

But goddamn it for her to stoop so fucking low it's unforgivable.

even when I and Rae were happy she fucked up and not only did she do that to me but also did it to Calum.

she's a fucking narcissistic bitch who cares nothing more than getting laid.

when we were teenagers she always wanted to have sex and when we moved out her horniness grew times a million.

she manipulated me into believing that what we had was love, she told me bullshit like love is pain and I fucking believed her.

and I'm not going here and acting like the fucking victim because I sure as hell know I wasn't but no one deserves this shit.

being loved to being alone and witnessing a double betrayal by the two people I loved most.

Raelynn Carter is fucking liar a fake and a goddamn whore.

but I love her more than life itself.

I love her so much my heart could explode in mere seconds when I think about her.

love is pain.

but not like this, love shouldn't be two people who can't look each other in the eyes from the pain in their hearts.

love shouldn't be this type of pain.

love shouldn't fucking be insufferable.

OH???