Part 2

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"You know, Y/n. I love you a lot more than anyone else." A tear rolled down his cheek as he closed his eyes.

"Dad..."

"DAD!!!"

I shouted on top of my lungs. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. He stopped breathing and there was no movement from him. I heard the footsteps of a few people who gathered here due to my loud voice but I couldn't concentrate on them.

But I could hear their whispers.

"Oh my god, was this a murder?"

"I wonder what this man did to be murdered like this."

"I knew the moment they came here that these both, father and daughter are suspicious. I am glad I stayed away from them."

Their malicious whispers embedded into my brain. Indeed, people are cruel.

I heard the siren of an ambulance, someone must have called them. It took no time for the ambulance attendants to come and pick up the body of my father. I gathered the minimum strength to get out of this cruel place. But before going, I took a short glance and laughed at them.

I got out of that place.

TIME SKIP...

It's been a few days since my father was murdered. I stayed at the hospital and some people over there were kind enough to feed me. The hospital was filled with people on their deathbeds. I watched them die quietly. The hospital was a mess and so is my mind.

Before I could realise, it was already the day of my father's funeral. I was sitting to a side quietly with a black attire. My father's family, which was not exactly a family, his adopeted sister who heard the news visited along with her husband and a boy of my age. They were sitting in the middle of the room, crying aloud.

Hah, to put it exactly, pretending to cry. I chuckled seeing that disgusting scene.

And on the other side, I could hear people whispering about me.

"Look at that child, not even shedding a tear at her father's funeral. What an immoral child."

"Leave it, it is none of our bussiness."

"Anyways, I wonder who will raise her." And right at that time, my father's adopted sister stepped in and raised her voice so that those people could hear.