Check this out pls

Hello!

Sorry for writing so many author notes instead of updating chapters. I was actually writing the next chapter and some random thought popped into my mind and now I am conflicted.

I am feeling insecure af rn. Istg, my books suck a lot when compared to other amazing authors. Now I don't even know whether I should continue this book. Should I really continue this book?

I just love writing so much, it really makes me relaxed. I am definitely writing for myself but yk, when I think that someone is reading my book, I get really anxious wondering whether they like this book or just hate it. I barely see people commenting their thoughts after reading the chapter.

I know it's really too much of me to ask you all to comment.  Dw, I definitely won't force. I myself am a silent reader, so I understand.

I am just dropping my thoughts here in order to get them out of my head. I really have this urge to unpublish this book rn.

What should I do? (":

Don't mind me for being a momentary emotional asshole. I don't know why I felt like writing this. But at this rate, I might actually unpublish this book (":

Ah, I will just go to the bathroom and sort out my mind XD

But one thing, I am really curious about this.

Genuinely reply to this, are you really enjoying this book? Only 3 parts are published but still, I wanna hear your thoughts. Just remember that I always welcome constructive criticism <3

And also, whenever I publish this book, some of you are not getting the notification. And even I am getting late updates after publishing it.

So, I usually post a message on my message board saying that I published a new chapter, this way the readers can know that I updated and you guys can come and read.

But only my followers will be able to see my announcement. If you really want to continue reading this book, I hope you will follow me and get my announcements.

I published chapter 3 yesterday but some of you didn't get the notification. I hope you check it out if you didn't.

Yesterday, a few readers came to me and said that they didn't get the notification. So, to avoid this in the future, I hope you will follow me instead of depending upon the late update notification.

My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and drop a follow)

One more thing, there is no force. You are not obliged to do it. If you really want to read this book, then I can only suggest you to follow me and just know that I am trying my best on my side too. (Wattpad always sucks with late updates. It's not a new thing anyways)

Thank you for always reading and supporting me. I love you ❤️

(P.S :- I don't even know whether you will get the notification of this update or not)