Part 7

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I can definitely say that he is gonna make our life hard now. Let's get ready cuz the real thing is gonna start from now on."

We didn't waste time standing over there and made our way to the Master's office.

It felt like I just started getting familiar with this place and we were already infront of Master's office. We knocked on the door without hesitating and got a response to go in within seconds.

But this time when we entered the room, it was unfamiliar somehow. New faces were present, intimidating precisely. Everyone's eyes were on us and immediately silence took over as we entered.

And in the middle of this unfamiliar dark room, I found Master on his chair with cigarette in his mouth and a lighter in one of his hand.

"Oh, so you are here. I guess, they left already." Master glanced at us.

"Where did you send them?" Despite the tension in this room, I dared to ask.

"Somewhere dark and quiet." It was easy to understand by his words that it's not a place suitable for living.

"I don't believe that they committed such a sin for you punish them like this." There was no answer for a while.

"Don't get the wrong idea, kid. The one who has absolute say in this place is me, not you. And you are definitely not in a position to worry about them." I stayed quiet as he continued.

"You are gonna train with the other guys in the secret basement from today onwards, you and that girl too." He was referring to Jennie.

"But why-" I stopped as I sensed a sharp object pass through me, ended up touching my cheek. I didn't realise that it was a knife until I saw blood drip and fell on my from a small cut on my cheek.

"The guys in the basement, even the weakest one among them would have been able to dodge that knife easily. I think you got the answer now." I stared into my soul as he spoke.

"By strength..." He continued.

"You are weakest one here." I ended up getting reminded about this again.

"Sure, you have guts and you talk big but I see no resolve in you. Did you forget your father's dead so soon?"

No, never. I can never forget that.

"Even though you are my dead friend's daughter, I don't want a weakling here, I took you him after seeing your resolve to get stronger. Get this into your head." I couldn't speak anything cuz everything he is saying right now is the truth.

"Let me ask you one last time, do you really want to get stronger?" My clenched my fists.

"Yes." Master leaned against his chair.

"Alright. I will let you stay in this headquaters but I will show you a different place where you will be practicing from now on, all alone for 3 years. You are not allowed to see the outside world for 3 years until you get stronger. Is it alright?" He was waiting for my answer.

"Yes." He smiled.

"But..." He played attention to what I was about to say.

"Let this girl train with me. I want her to stay with me as it was me who brought here." He thought for a while.

"As you wish."

Those were the last words I heard before getting out of here. Two of the men showed us the way to our new place.

This time, it wasn't the basement. Those men took us to the back of the headquarters. There was a lot of space, not gonna lie, I wonder why they didn't left this much space. They could have built another huge building.

After walking for almost 30 minutes, I could see a farm and a small shabby house. We followed these men and went inside that house.

And suddenly, they stopped in their tracks. One of the two bent down.

"Move back." He commanded while we did as he said.

With all his strength, he opened a door on the ground revealing an access password and a face scanner embedded on the ground. After the long process of scanning, the door finally opened, we got down with the help of the stairs and as we got down, I could see nothing but walls.

As soon as we reached down, the entrance closed. Once again, one of those men pushed a wall, revealing an elevator. It was surprising but without wasting anytime, we got into the elevator which took us down.

This place is mysterious.

The elevator opened as I was still in my dream world. As soon as we got out, I was left astonished. The place was twice as big as that basement I have been too. It was much more high tech.

"This is the place where you are gonna train from now on. I will explain the details as I show around the place." I nodded as an answer.

"This is a private mental and physical training place built by the Boss. This place is divided into compartments. There is a room for shock resistance, you will frequently receive shocks for the resistance. A room for shooting, a room for physical endurance, a room for fighting, a hallucination room for mental strength, this is the most dangerous room according to me. And also, there is a poison resistance training where you will need to take the doses of poison to attain resistance. These are primary rooms, if I missed some, the scientists here will tell you the rest." He finished.

"And last thing, little one, this is not going to be easy. No one was able to finish this training completely up until now and some people actually died." Jennie caught my wrist, I could sense that she was hesitating a bit.

"I have never seen this equipment in the basement though." I was curious.

"The other guys do take these tests but they come here to take it only once a month. It hasn't even been a week since you came here so no one mentioned this to you, I guess." He clarified it.

"Do you wanna hear the scariest thing?" I narrowed my eyes as he spoke.

"The other guys take this test every month but you both have to take this test every day." I am not gonna lie, I was scared for a moment but I didn't show it out. Though I was hesitant, I still ended up asking.

"What about Levi and Mason?"

"Well, those both. Heh, they are gonna have the same course as you guys, with the same equipment in a different place. You, this girl beside you, Levi and Mason, I wonder how long the 4 of you can withstand this." I glared at the man who just spoke.

"I wonder, who among the 4 of you...will die first?"

TO BE CONTINUED...🥀

Hope this chapter wasn't boring.
I am sorry for being such a bad author

Vote and comment to let me know whether you liked this chapter or not.

And please follow and show some support to me ❤️