Part 13

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"Who are you?" She instantly stopped some of her clothes and closed her locker.

"This is the staff room, only staff working in this hotel are allowed to here. You shouldn't be here, Miss." She finished her sentence as she completely turned to face me.

We managed to trick the concierge at the front desk and sneaked into the staff room through the back door, being careful that our faces wouldn't be captured on the surveillance camera. Just when we somehow got out of that trouble, here we have another. Oh well, can't help it out since this is a murder, this is the least minimum that we can expect. 

"Ah, nice to meet you. We recently got hired, it's our first day at work. Please do help us out from now on." She had an unbelievable expression on her face.

"Sorry, I haven't heard of a new comer. Don't think that you can fool me." She was stubborn and she definitely brought this upon herself.

In a blink of an eye, Jennie covered her mouth with a handkerchief. She struggled to get out of Jennie's grip.

"Sorry, Miss. We will be quick and leave from here." I made sure that she heard me as I took her name plate on her uniform. "Mmmm hmmm" I watched her try so hard to speak. 

"Thanks for letting me borrow this, Miss Ruby." I smiled as I looked at her name plate.

She struggled for about 5 minutes before passing out. Thankfully, we had a few spare uniforms. 

"Let's go."

We exited the staff room without wasting any more of our time. I diverted my eyes towards Jennie which she instantly noticed and stopped on her tracks to listen to me.

"Let's go separately from now on." I adjusted my cap as I looked down, I grabbed a food service trolley nearby and started moving from there.

"Keep your Bluetooth on." I left from there immediately.

As soon as I was out of her sight, I switched on my Bluetooth. 

"Can you hear me?"

I got an immediate response. "Yes."

"Alright, I am already in the VIP area. There are exact 5 rooms on this floor, The 3rd one on the left is his. I hope you remember what I told you." I kept my voice as low as possible and continued to move with the trolley. "Yes-" I instantly cut her words.

"I'll talk to you later." I switched the Bluetooth off and wore a mask as I saw some people who might be working here. It didn't take long for them to notice me.