Author (Imp)

Hello, my dearest ones.

It's your one and only sweet author, Haru. Sorry for this sudden note but I wanna get something out of my heart so pls do read till the end, lovely ones.

As some of you might have already known that I am person who is just a clumsy, lazy, a real sleepyhead and a curious cat, someone who loses motivation so quickly, and also someone who is literally head over heels for fictional boys who don't even exist and a literal kid by heart (even though I am 18 already (': )

I still remember the time when I first joined Wattpad, it was really a good decision, I am happy yk, truly, I am really happy to meet every single one of you. We are strangers yet you still wait for my updates, saying that my stories are really good, constantly motivate me every time I feel down, it's becuz I just end up thinking that my writing is not even nearly enough to keep you guys with me.

I try really hard to make you all enjoy for at least a few minutes, forgetting everything in the real life, I mean at least for a few minutes that is, by making you read my story. It's not a selfless love that I am trying to show you. I just want to return that huge smile you put on me whenever you leave a positive comment on my book. I show my mom proudly and smile like a real idiot. I literally do. Since you all have given me such joy, even I wanna give you a good few moments.

When I first got here, there was a reader who cheered me on by posting a message, saying that my story was really good. I had some of the readers come to my message board and ask me for an update before, I loved it honestly.

Some authors always post announcements like 'don't ask me to update constantly, it's annoying' but for me, it is really a joy! It just simply means that the reader is really hooked on your story and I love to have readers like that. I never find it annoying when you ask me to update, I rather feel motivated to write, write and write more. When it actually comes to having readers who are actually hooked on my story, I would love them with all my heart.

I shouldn't be saying all this when my updates are so damn slow ik but it's the starting of this story, so I wanna think more and more scenes, the scenes which will actually make you excited so, it's taking more time than expected. Pls don't leave hope, I am really trying to make this a masterpiece. When I say I won't disappoint, I mean it.

These are not just empty words but I cherish each and every single one of my readers and the moments I have shared with you all through your comments. I still remember my first follower even though she is no longer active on Wattpad but I will still continue to remember her, she was my first hope in this journey after all. Since I am free anyways, lately, I have been trying to personally contact every one of the active reader who has been supporting me all this time. I don't know the silent readers as they aren't visible in the votes and comments so, I don't really know who are actually reading from the start, I apologise but pls do know how much I cherish each and every one of you. There's no way I will force anyone of you, silent readers to vote and comment so, I am just letting you that I am really grateful to you and also hope you are enjoying my stories.

I honestly don't know what kind of responses I will get after you guys read this, I wonder if you are reading this long boring paragraph or not lmao but if you are actually reading this till now then...

I hope to know your thoughts about me and my stories as you have stayed with me in this journey up until now.

Pls do comment and let me know your thoughts, I am really really curious!!

And also, pls do follow and join this journey with me, I will be really grateful to receive each and every follower of mine.

I say it all the time but I really love all the readers from the bottom of heart.

Thanks for bearing with such an irresponsible, clumsy airhead like me, I am really grateful (':

Pls do accept this, my love 🥀