Part 4

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"It's definitely not too late. My offer is still up, you can get out of this place and live peacefully." He spoke gently for a while.

The room became silent.

"So, what do you say-" I cut his pace of words.

"I promise..." He continued to listen as I spoke. I slowly looked at him, making an eye contact.

"Before the day I turn 15, I will make sure to become the strongest of all in this place." I was dead serious about this. But he didn't speak anything despite hearing such serious words.

"Here..." He spoke as he placed a dagger on my hand.

"A gun seems to be too early for you. You should start with a dagger." He got up as he finished his words.

But before walking out, he turned back to face me.

"Kid, you surely talk big. Now, I really look forward to see what you are gonna show me." He smiled at me, but it wasn't exactly a warm smile.

And to be honest, I needed those words.

No one here trusted me up until now but just now, I found a glimmer of hope for a future that I can design on my own.

"Yes, Master."

I finally accept you as my master.

TIME SKIP (the next day)

The night went by too fast.

The room that I chose was the last room of a corner. I was still on my bed and the time was 6 AM in the morning. I got up as I knew that I no longer have the freedom to be lazy and carefree.

I didn't take much time to take a shower and I am thankful that my clothes were prepared for me ahead. By the time, I went to the main hall for training, I saw that everyone was already there.

As soon as I entered, everyone's eyes were on me. I could easily tell that their eyes were filled with hatred and disgust. I didn't let that sight bother me and walked to a punching bag which is close to a corner but by the time I went there, a boy took that place, making sure that I wouldn't get that place.

This happened for 3 to 4 times so, I gave up on trying to find a place to train. I sighed a bit and went back to sit on the wooden bench.

Levi looked at me and seemed like he understood my situation. But I know that he wouldn't give a second thought to it as I already got his advice which is nothing but 'you don't suit here so, get out.'