Part 12

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

JENNIE'S P.O.V...

The sound of the slap echoed throughout the hall as he slapped Y/n. The knife pierced through the layers of  my palm as I held it tight, blood started dripping from my hand.

"That fucking bastard.." I cursed under my breath. 

Despite the pain on her cheek, she calmly signaled me using her hands, to stay put in my place. I bit my lip as I held the urge to kill him with the knife that I am holding. 

"What the fuck, you are so useless. I let you join my gang 3 years ago, hoping that you would at least be a little useful to the gang. What the hell do you even have other than your looks, you bitch!!" He yelled at Y/n mercilessly but there was no tint of anger on her face, the plain face which she always has.

Even though he is shouting as there is no tomorrow, there is no person over here who is even daring to look at this ugly fat pig. Oh wait, pigs would commit suicide if I compare him to them.

"I am sorry, boss. It's my fault, I'll do better." She didn't speak anything extra other than this.

"If you are sorry, then FUCKING DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!" He broke the glass as he continued to yell at her. Not sparing another glance to the crowd, that son of a bitch walked away from here. As soon as he walked away, his underlings left too, leaving me and Y/n alone in the hall.

Not intending to waste her time here, she started walking towards the exit until I blocked her path. 

"Move. I still have to..." I cut her off before she could complete her sentence.

"If you hadn't stopped me back then, I would have cut his body into small pieces and thrown it to the dogs." She looked at me as I finished my words. "Well, that's exactly why I stopped you back then. And now, move."

"It's been 3 years but I never once questioned you. Just how long do I have to see you suffer like this? I can't keep up with that bloody shit anymore." She finally turned to look at me after hearing my words.

"Go and treat your wound." She was talking about the wound on my hand. "Don't divert-" She didn't let me utter another word. "Just go and sleep..." She smiled as she tilted her head a little towards my side.

"It will be over soon."

Those weren't some powerful words but somehow, they sent chills down my spine. I was sure of it, something's gonna happen soon. 

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Y/N'S P.O.V...

The documents were placed on the table, in front of the boss.

"A-Are these true?" He stuttered in shock. "Yes, boss. I am sure that this is true." His right hand man replied without any hesitation. "How did you get these?"  I just watched him praise this guy.

"Apparently, an unknown gang got lucky and stole this information by chance and we just had to bury that small gang, that's it." He made it sound so easy, making me scoff. "As expected of my right hand man." I just watched him praise this guy.

"Well, what is this bitch doing here?" He asked, pointing his finger at me. "Well...she helped us a little bit to obtain these." The guy beside me replied showing a sense of unwillingness.

A little? It was me who went on the trouble to bring those documents to him. Oh well, this is for better anyways. I definitely don't wanna get praised by this sick person in front of me. 

"Hm, you have at least started trying to be a bit useful. Now, go and catch the guy mentioned in these documents. I'll see how far you are useful." He finished as he was expecting an instant answer for me.

"Yes, boss. I'll be right on my way." Not wasting another second, I left from there without turning back. I exited the room and found Jennie leaning against the wall just outside the door. "Good thing that I found you quickly. Let's go, we have got a mission." She just scoffed at my words. "Yesterday's mission was to destroy a gang. And what today? A serial murder?" She grabbed my attention, making me turn towards her.

"No, just one murder." I smiled at her.

"Let's go." Despite the tantrum she threw a sec ago, she still followed me.

Without asking another question, she quietly followed but just until we were out of the building.

"What in the hell..." She let those words, not believing her own sight. "I am shocked too but it's true. It's a car." She looked at me in disbelief. "And what exactly did we do deserve this treat?" Sarcasm was displayed openly in her words. "Well, because of the difficulty of the mission, maybe? Now, get in." I spoke as I got in.

"How difficult is that mission?" She made herself comfortable in her seat as I started the engine. "Maybe related to the Mafia which rules the underground world?" The atmosphere went silent all of a sudden as expected.

"You don't want to?" I wondered about her answer as I questioned. "If that's what you want, then I can't say no to it." She answered with a low voice as she looked outside, she was obviously embarrassed to say those words.

"How cute." I remarked as I concentrated on driving.

"I am not."

"You are."

"No..." I just laughed at her cuteness.

"Well, I've decided that this will be the last mission we do before we leave this gang. It's been 3 years, anyways. But it's the top family, aren't you scared?" I spoke as I looked at her for a moment. "If I have to kill almost 100 criminals to get out of this small shitty gang, I am totally willing." I chuckled hearing her words.

"If it's the most powerful, isn't it Bangtan? One of the wealthiest families in the world, and the most powerful one with connections all over the world. It's the most powerful family out of the top 10 families who rule over Korea but damn, they run all kinds of business from fashion industry to film industry. And another one of their identity is, mafia. Not even the law dares to touch them though I heard that they never touch the innocent people. But damn, I am jealous." As soon as she was done, I hoped that she noticed me looking at her with an indescribable expression.

"You literally sounded like a hard-core fan." She blinked her eyes for a bit after hearing my words.

"Did I?"

"Yes." 

"The signal's green, let's go." She diverted the topic without a second thought.

We reached to the hotel in which he was currently staying, just by looking at the hotel, it is obvious that it had tight security. 

"The target is a drug dealer, a criminal who has killed over 27 innocent people and a pervert who has raped over 40 women. So, make sure that his death is really...painful." I spoke as we both got out of the car.

"So..." I looked at her as I spoke.

"Are you ready for it?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Yo, my lovely ones! Hope you liked today's update, I just wish that it wasn't boring (':

I am eagerly waiting for your votes and comments, just like how you wait for the updates, XD. Thank you so much for reading. Just know that your votes and comments are the motivation for me.

Please do follow me if you like this story, it's the support which you can show me <3