Part 6

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Levi and Mason are fighting with each other to the point that they are bleeding severely."

"Why exactly?" I don't know why but I felt the change of tone in Master's voice, it was not the usual one.

"That..." The boy hesitated to answer.

"Get out, I will be there later." That boy quickly responded to his words and got out of this place.

"Even you two, go. And also, I won't let this girl live here for free, she has to undergo the same training as you all." He spoke as he looked at me. Of course, I wasn't expecting him to let Jennie live here for free.

"Yes." I kept my answer short and left that place along with Jennie.

I didn't waste anytime and went to the basement quickly. Jennie followed me while admired this place silently. I am sure it was her first time to see a place like this just like me.

We reached the basement in no time and as soon as we entered our training room, I saw the other boys gather around a single place.

The fact that we were shorter than the other guys irritated me, no matter how much we tried, we couldn't see anything. Not willing to give up, we tried to sneak in between these guys and after a long struggle, we finally got a glance.

Levi and Mason were lying on the ground, with scratches and blood all over their body. But still, they were stubborn. Stubborn enough to get up and beat each other again.

"Don't you have to stop them?" Jennie who didn't speak anything for a while, finally spoke.

I narrowed my eyes before heading towards Mason. He didn't notice until I caught his hand.

"Y...Y/n" He was somehow shocked to see me.

That was not the only thing to confuse me. I saw tears roll down his bloody cheeks. All I could see was a 10 year old crying puppy.

But just then, my eyes diverted to Levi who was staring at me, I guess. He quickly looked away as soon as our eyes met.

He usually glares at me today, so what exactly happened? I looked at Mason who was trying to stop crying.

"What made the both of you fight like this?" Both of them went into the silent mode. "Tell me." This time, Mason tried to speak out.

"As soon as I got the money, I went to look for you but you weren't there in the place I asked you to wait. Now matter how much I tried to search, I couldn't find so I returned to the headquarters for help. And I found Levi first so I asked him for help but he refused and asked me to seek the help from master. And he also added at the end that I might have intentionally left you there for some reason..." Mason explained everything without looking at me.

"So, did you hit in on impulse?" He went quiet.

"Yes but Y/n, it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to leave you there." He was clearly feeling guilty.

"Huh, if it wasn't intentional, then why did you even approach her when everyone hated her presence here? Don't tell me, are you gonna say that you were kind to her since everyone hated her?" Levi left a sarcastic mark.

"You, who killed your own parents with your hands doesn't have the right to say this!" Mason bursted out with some brutal words and those words definitely shocked me.

And right that instant, Levi grabbed Mason's collar.

"If you utter another piece of that nonsense, I will cut that tongue into pieces." Levi's words were fear-raising.

"What the fuck is happening here?" All of us in this room heard a familiar voice. It was none other than the Master.

Everyone, including Levi and Mason didn't waste their time and moved towards the Master.

Master was quick enough to notice the blood on Levi and Mason.

"How dare you fight while staying here? Do I look like a joke to you?" His words effected the atmosphere here even though no one spoke except him.

"I don't need the reason for your fight. Both of you are banned from entering this headquaters for 3 years. I will arrange your training somewhere else. So, pack your bags. I am being lenient but next if this happens again, I will make sure that you will be homeless" He was already done with his words but I couldn't stand by.

"Master, don't punish them." He stopped as soon as I spoke. I made an eye contact with him.

"Apparently, I am the reason for their fight. Punish me instead." He raised his eyebrow as he heard my words.

"Come to my office after they leave. There's no way, you won't be disciplined on this matter. " Saying that, he left from here.

Levi and Mason didn't waste anytime and packed their stuff as there wasn't much. Both of them had a single backpack.

They were ready to go, but none of the other boys here seemed to bother about that. This made me wonder how lonely the two of them left all this while.

Before going out, Mason approached me.

"I...I am sorr-" I cut him off.

"If someone has to apologise, then that should be me. It's becuz of me that the both of you fought and were kicked out for 3 years." I can't deny that I am feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself, and 3 years would pass in an instant, we will meet again for sure." Mason smiled at me as he spoke. Somehow, those last words were reassuring.

I nodded.

Levi was looking at us and his expression... it's difficult to read but it didn't seem like it was an expression of hate nor did it seem like he was blaming me.

I wonder what that expression meant.

I watched the both of them leave from here. It hasn't even been a week and I already caused a fight even though it was indirect.

Now I wonder, what more do I have to do until I reach my goal...

I looked at Jennie who was staring at me as if she is reading me. I couldn't ignore that gaze but I stayed quiet.

"We should go to the Master's office now.." Jennie slowly nodded.

"I can definitely say that he is gonna make our life hard now. Let's get ready cuz the real thing is gonna start from now on."

TO BE CONTINUED...🥀

Hope this chapter wasn't boring.

Vote and comment pls

And please do follow me as it is a way to support me. My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)