Part 9

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

(Part 10 is also updated)

Y/N P.O.V...

"If you knew what exactly you should do then you wouldn't have wasted half a day on him and..." I continued.

"This is how you use a dagger." I spoke as I flashed a smile at him. Just as I finsihed those words, I decided to leave.

"Right, I almost forgot the reason why I came here. Don't beat around the bush and answer it straight. Where are Mason and Levi right now?" I got no response, making the whole room quiet.

"So, you are not gonna answer?" A reply instantly followed my words.

"We haven't seen them for years." I cocked an eyebrow at that man's words.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I calmly uttered those words.

"Both of them were sent somewhere else when they were young. They were supposed to return after 2 years but they still haven't returned." One of them spoke everything that he knew and it didn't seem like anyone of them knew anything other than this.

Without bothering to waste any more of my time there, I decided to leave and I knew that none of their sight left me until I walked out of this place.

And as soon as I got out of that room, I saw a familiar figure who was none other than Jennie.

"I definitely didn't have an important conversation with those guys inside for you to eavesdrop on me like this." I spoke as I leaned against the wall.

"Of course, I have to know what was so important that you rushed here in a hurry without even bringing me with you." She definitely seemed angry making me let out a sigh.

"Anyways, Master is calling for you." Jennie informed without wasting anytime.

"Master? Why?"

"I don't know that too, he just asked me to bring you to his office immediately. So, let's go." Without extending the conversation, we headed towards the Master's work place.

Within a few minutes, we reached there and knocked onto the door before entering.

The first thing I noticed as soon as I entered the room was the Master's expression. He was standing infront of the huge transparent glass, getting the view of those huge buildings.

Both of us walked and stood infront of his desk.

"I heard that you went to the basement, were you recalling your first memories over there?" He spoke as he stood in the same position without turning back.