Part 8

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I wonder, who among the 4 of you...will die first?" He grinned as he spoke.

"Hey, stop it now. Let's go!" At the words of the guy beside him, he shut his mouth in an instant. Both of us watched those men leave from here.

"Hey, do you really want to stay with me and go through this? I think this is more like torture." Jennie looked at me as soon as she heard me while I kept my sight on those men who were about to disappear from our sight.

"I will stay. There's no one waiting for me outside anyways." She had a poker face on while she said that.

I knew that she had no choice.

"Let's look around." I turned around and started moving from there while Jennie followed me.

I could only see the reflection of blue light everywhere and there was this smell of chemicals. This made me wonder, would I really be able to stay here for 3 years?

We walked and walked but there was no sight of any humans. We had to stop as we saw the straight hallway got divided into two ways. We were debating on which way we should go.

"Left." Jennie broke the silence.

"Alright," I let her decide and we headed on the left route which brought us into a darker room which had a navy blue light but we could see our surroundings.

It seemed like a normal room so far.

Just as we turned around to leave, Jennie bumped into someone.

"Who the hell are you?"

I looked up to see a young and pretty lady who wore a bit of a revealing dress with a long white coat on.

"Master sent us here for training."

"Master? You mean the boss?" She raised her eyebrow. I nodded as a reply.

"Is he out of his mind?" I was surprised at her words. "If he really wants to kill you both then he can just do it directly. Why is he asking us to kill you?" She crossed her arms while looking down on us.

"We are here to train, not to die." She chuckled at my words. "Kid, if you really undergo that training, you will die in a week."

"Please help us train." I requested her.

"Tsk. Stubborn ones, follow me." Jennie and I looked at each other before following her.

She took us in the opposite side and it was a journey of the 5 mins.