Part 14

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

JENNIE'S P.O.V...

"You killed him...?" That dumb so called boss stared at Y/n with an indescribable expression as soon as he asked her doubtfully.

Isn't that exactly you ordered her to do, what a dumb piece of shit. I sighed slightly as I titled my head to look at Y/n who was standing in front of that piece of shit, having a stern eye contact with him.

"Yes, boss." Her response was short and clear as always.

"So, you really killed him?" He questioned her again.

Is he deaf now?

This time, Y/n just nodded as a response.

"Well, I am sure that you were lucky this time. Maybe that's why you managed to kill him. Anyways, you became a little more useful now." I scoffed at his arrogance. If not for Y/n, i would have killed this bastard a long time ago.

"I will immediately go to Bangtan and negotiate with them. I am sure that they will welcome me with open hands now, they might even announce me as their partner at tomorrow's party at night which is going to be held by them, haha.." He boasted as if there is no tomorrow. Oh well, the pig is so full of itself now, I wonder why Y/n did such a favor to this dirty animal.

"I suggest you to send some letters to Bangtan first, they will probably send you an invitation to the party that they will be hosting. I think you might gain more attention if you are reserved." She definitely suggested something decent for this indecent human.

"Is that so? Then alright. Go now and since you did a decent job this time, I will give special permission to attend tomorrow's party as a bodyguard of mine. You lowly orphans who are abandoned by their parents won't ever be able to get such a chance in your life, you better be grateful." I glared him as I touched the knife in my pocket by instinct.

Y/n signaled me with her hand from the back which instantly stopped me on my tracks. I grit my teeth to suppress my anger.

"It is an honor, boss." She quickly turned as she finished her words, ready to leave.

And it was that moment. I flinched as soon as I saw her face as she turned around. My heart started beating loudly, honestly, it scared me a bit. I saw her stern eyes burn with rage, no, it's more like...