Part 10

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Hello, Miss. Warm welcome to the sweet room of blood."

Creepy vibes poked my body as I heard his deep voice. In a room radiating the smell of iron from the never ending sight of blood, with a knife near my neck and a creepy boy standing behind me, there couldn't be another scene of my life this ridiculous before, as much as I remember.

But I somehow missed the chance to tremble.

"Such warm welcome, I wonder if I can get a glimpse of the host." Chuckling at my words, he didn't waste any time to reply.

"I am just afraid that you might fall for me if you look at me." He clearly revealed his narcissism while I laughed at it.

"Don't worry about it, cuz I have set quite a high standards. So, you can rest assured and show me your face." And that's when the cheerful mood ended.

"What if I refuse?" Hearing his words, I took out that thing from my pocket, quietly.

"Then I'll have to give you a present without looking at you." He brought the knife closer to my neck, even without words, he managed to reveal his curiousity.

I smiled as I slowly pushed the syringe into his body.

He hissed at that sudden action and just when he realised it, he forcefully took out the syringe and threw it away, leaving the grip on his knife.

It gave me a chance to take a step away and look at him. And I was surprised at the sight of him.

"Oh wow..."

I watched him fall on his knees while I smiled at his pretty face.

"You, what the hell was that syringe?" He growled at me while I walked closer to him.

"Don't get close to someone without knowing about them. Especially someone as beautiful and as dangerous as me. Got it?" He was in rage but he couldn't move his body.

"It's just a poison to paralyze, you will be able to move after a day, so don't worry. It's such a convenient poison, right? And..." I continued.

Bending down to his level, I grabbed his hair and pulled his face closer to me.

He had thick, black curly hair with his bangs covering his forehead, long eyelashes and straight nose with a fair colour contrasting to his black hair, and not to forget a bratty expression on his face.