~Part 1~

Harry's p.o.v
After a long day of class that just seemed to be going on and on. Ron and Hermione just ran out the the great hall, "studying at the library" as they ran out. Whatever as long as they are out of my hair. They just seem to be either more into them selfs as the moment or stuck in my business. I can't seem to shake them off. They have gotten so much more rude and arrogant. They are not like they used to be. I decided to take a stroll around the castle. Taking the map and my invisibility clock I set out to explore. Checking to see if Ron and Hermione's story is true, I head to the library first. With their name's not there, I see professor Snapes instead. Following him he heads to dumbledors office. 6 names pop up in the office. Creeping up behind snape, he gets to the door, signs and stops. He sniffs up sensing someone else was with him. Shaking his head he heads into the office. "Now what do you want Albus, I'm busy" snape snaps at the group. "Well Severus I need another love and obedience potion" albus speaks while looking him in the eye. Trying to sneak forward, snapes head snaps to me again, he defiantly knows I'm here now. "Now albus after last time with his reaction, I'm not giving you anymore, that boy has gone through so much in his life, he doesn't need you meddling in his life anymore" snape bellows  back. With a swift cape turn, snape stalks out of the room, stopping at the door "now albus you must be careful, if he ever found out, I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy" with the door slamming he was gone. Staying in the room, Harry was startled by a squeak of rage through the room. "HOW DARE HE HINDER MY LITTLE PRINCESS GETTING THE BOY SHE LOVES, ALBUS YOU PROMISED HE WOULD MARRY GINNY BY THE END OF THE YEAR. WE NEED HIS MONEY, EITHER YOU GIVE US MORE MONEY OR THEY GET MARRIED NOW, sort it" Molly Weasley screams. Not believing his ears, tears start to form in his eyes. Ginny comforting her mum as Hermione paces the room, trying to think of a plan to manipulate Harry.Her words were confirmed by albus, "look molly calm down, I'm fixing it, this is just a small problem which we can solve, Ginny will marry Harry soon and you will have access to all his money and assets. If we increase the money now, it could risk Harry finding out. That is not a problem we need now, we can't risk another obliviate". " well can we hurry the plan up, do you know how hard it is to stay "friends" with that brat? It's always about him, he so spoilt, I can't stand him anymore" Ron moaned as he realised the plan is going to take longer than planned. "Mom" Ginny groaned, " you promised me Harry, I want him now". Harry had enough of this with tears streaming down his face, his magic explodes out in rage. Glass shattering, the room turns extremely cold. Racing out of the room the group splits up. Sprinting to the room of requirements, out of breath Harry runs into a "brick wall". Harry doesn't even bother to check what happened he just gets back up and carries on running leaving a confused snape in his path. Reaching the room, Harry collapses on a bed that had appeared. Pain flows through him, but not enough to wake him up.