~Part 6~

There he stood. Platinum blond wavy hair with light blue streaks running through, he seemed to grow a lot more muscle than Harold can last remember. He looked delicious. Draco malfoy was a work of art. "Now whose is this lovely piece of pie" draco stalked towards Harold. Snape steps in front of him so quickly, no one saw him move. "Don't you dare touch him draco, you will not corrupt my son. He is not going to be one of your play things" snape snapped at his godson. He just protect his young. "Severus I suggest you move now or I will be forced to do something about it" draco looked Severus dead in the eye, hungry and loved shined in his crystal blue eyes, daring Severus to not move away from Harold. Shuffling slightly was all draco needed to take a big step and have Harold in his arms. "Just where you belong" draco spoke softly into his ear, "you are mine, you are never going to leave me, do you understand my mate". Gasps was heard through out the room. You could hear a pin drop as no one knew what to say, then all of a sudden the biggest roar came from Severus. He grabbed Harold and pulls him into his chest. " you will not have my son, he is mine. I only just got him. I will protect and keep him safe. He will be safe with me. He will be loved with me, no one else" hurting to a corner, him and Harold hug close in the corner daring anyone else to try and take his precious son away from him. "Honey, Severus I need you to realise what your doing here, you are preventing mates from being together. We can't do that" Tom spoke softly trying to make his way towards the pair. Snarling at him, Severus hissed back "he is my son, I need to protect him, I can't let anything happen to him. No I must protect him, draco will hurt him" hugging his son closer. "Severus dear, think this through, you can and will still see him and you will always be around to protect him, but draco is his mate, draco will not do anything to hurt Harold, this is his mate we are talking about" Tom gets close another to put his hands on the pair. Releasing part of his grip, he kisses Harold forehead, "you are always welcome with us, no matter the time or place, we will always be here for you, you are our son and I will protect fiercely unlike I couldn't do all them years ago, I pledge my life to you Harold, you will never go though that hell you called a life ever again, I will make sure of it" sending Harold to his mate after one more kiss to his cheek. Tears flooded Severus eyes as he watched him accept Draco as a mate. "I promise to be with you in heart and presence forever and alway, I promise to love and protected you forever and always, I promise to provide for you and our future pups forever and always. You have my pledge you will be my one and only for the rest of my life for I am draco malfoy, dark phoenix" draco confidently and calmly spoke like he has rehearsed this a thousand of times. "Harold dear it's your turn" Tom spoke to his son, his little boy that is turning into a man in front of him, his boy that now has a mate. "I promise to be with you in heart and presence forever and alway, I promise to love and protected you forever and always, I promise to provide for you and our future pups forever and always. You have my pledge you will be my one and only for the rest of my life for I am Harold Tobias Riddle-Snape formally known as Harry James Potter, dark phoenix, demon and vampire" Harry stumbled over his words trying to remember what to say. Draco just looked at his now mate and the whole glamour dropped. His wings flapping, tail flowing nicely out of his back. He look mighty fine. "Wait did you say Harry Potter" draco spoke finally looking his mate back in the eyes.