~Part 5~

Pushing Harold behind himself, snape pulls out his wand and takes duel position. "Tom we need to talk, surely you can grant me this one request" snape try's to reason with him "alone Tom we need to talk alone". "The inner circle is not leaving, everyone else leave" Tom yells as figure of lower end death eaters flee his anger, "go ahead sssseverus you have the floor". Shaking his head snape mutters 1 sentence that makes Tom drop "Harold Tobias Ribble-Snape". Wands get pushed into his face once again, "Severus what have you done?" Lucius questioned running to his masters aid. "He's fine, just a headache and a million blocks righting themselves in his brain" squeezing Harold's hand checking if he's okay. He squeezed back. He had no idea how he ended up holding snapes hand or how he felt about it. He felt protected and wanted but was he actually allowed to feel these things, he was confused. Waking back up everyone marvelled at the new and majorly different tom riddle. There stood was the young man that stole snapes heart to start with, the man that had ideas about a greater wizarding world, not the crazy snake like creature that he once was. "Severus, what happened? Where is he? WHERE IS MY BABY?" Tom bellows around the room, his angry heating up what was a once chilly room. Harold takes charge and steps out from behind Severus. With his glamour dropped apart from the wings and tail, there he stood waiting to be accepted or reject by his own father. "My own father , I actually have a dad" Harold thought. "Harr Harold is that you? You are all grown up, my baby" Tom cry's out as he hugs Harold. Pulling Severus in, a family reunited after 16 years apart. "My Lord we need to discuss what is going to happen next, Severus are you join back to our side or staying with dumbledore" Lucius asks while trying to keep his mask perfectly in place. "Oh Severus please stay, I miss you, it's not been the same without you" narcissa pleads her best friend to join their side. "Harold what do you want to do baby? Do you want to tell them? I know you can trust them" Severus turns to his child. "I think we should all sit down and I'll tell everyone" Harold says slowly walking towards a sofa with a wolf like creature sat on it. It slowly turned to fenrir greyback. Harry screams in surprise, "I'm sorry my prince I didn't mean to scare you, please stay seated" he begs not wanting to get on the bad side of his lord. There was Lucius and narcissa sat on one sofa, Tom and regulus black on another with Severus stood behind Harold with a hand on his shoulder for a little extra comfort. "So please don't talk until I have finished, I know it's going to be a lot to take in and you might get a little angry so please try and contain yourself" Harry spoke and after they all agreed, he carried on. "So it all started when you Tom killed Lily and James potter, I was sent to live with her sister, auntie petunia and uncle Vernon and their son Dudley. It was hell, I was treated worse than a house elf. I lived under the stairs in a small shoe cupboard, I woke up at sun rise was given a list of cores which mainly consist of making food, cleaning, gardening and stuff like that. As I got older the work load became more and more. If I didn't do it, well I would get punished. When I was younger it was a slap to the bum but when I got older they became more brutal, belts whips and paddles was used after I was 7. As I got over 7 the cores took a different route, auntie petunia never knew what was on my list, uncle vernon wrote it before he want to bed last. I was always the first up. She saw once and vernon gave me such a beating I couldn't walk for a week. After that the cores became disturbed. Sometimes it would say "please master" and other times it would say "pleasure master" but it would all mean the same thing. If I didn't go to him to do the core then he would come to me and the punishment would be so horrific. I don't want to say what he did, I can't relive that every again, then when I got my hogwarts letter I though it's a chance of a new start, but it just seems to be like the rest. Beating and fake friends. So yeah, Im the broke boy who lived, I lived as Harry Potter until yesterday when I went into my inheritance." Shocked and tested faces stared at Harold as they couldn't believe this young man went through hell and was still here to tell the tale. "FATHER" was heard as the big wooden doors to the library were harshly pushed open and in strolled stack malfoy smelling like vanilla, broom wax and wood.