Epilogue

The graduation music filled the air as the students filled the seats. The parents up in the stands on the quidditch pitch, Harry, Draco and the rest of their friends were sat on the seats. They have finally finished their school years. Tom took over hogwarts and was the new headmaster, snape was still the potion master but was the mother hen everyone turned to. Lucius took over the ministry, he had the most experience with dealing with the politics and actually enjoyed it. Remus and Sirius joined the professor list, both deciding the only homes they have every known was Hogwarts. The twins, after graduating last year, decided to live their dream and build the joke shop they have always wanted in hogsmeade. Close to their new mate Pansy, who lets be honest, needs 2 mates so they can keep up with her. The students begin to get called onto the stage to collect their certificates. Draco was first, then Thoe nott, Blaise Zabini, , Greg Goyle, Vincent Crabbe and finally after some wait Harry Potter and Pansy Parkinson were called up together. They both waddled towards the stage and carefully slowly climbed up the stairs. Everyone was watching them careful with extra people around the stairs just incase they need more help. As the was walking across the stage their robes flew open with the slight breeze, pregnant belly's were open for the world to see. Everyone knew they were pregnant but they didn't show the world their belly's constantly. After the incident of a hufflepuff touching Harry's belly without asking. Everyone has been cautious around them. The two collected their certificates and returned to their seats. As the final student collected their papers and sat back down, Tom walked up to the podium and prepared for his speech. "Now what a time this has been, with everything the school has thrown at you. I believe strong every single one of you can handle whatever the world decides to throw at you. You have all been amazingly well and turned into such wonderful young adults. Continue to grow and learn and Hogwarts will always be an open home for anyone" cheers spilled out of everyone's mouths as hats were tossed into the air. No one was quite sure of what they were going to do, but they knew they had watched other and that was all they needed. Really the end now!

Authors note: thank you for reading and being patient with the updates being slow. Didn't know how to end it but hope you enjoyed it.