~Part 17~

A/N- sorry for a short one but I decided to rewrite some of the story as it didn't make a as much sense as I meant for it. Will update when I can

BOOM raided the once quite field. The bubble was gone. The 2 shadowed figures step out into the light, there stood a now fully healed and powerful looking Harry. Stood protectively by his side was a glowing Draco, both men look dangerous. "Well look what the fire dragged back" Harry sneered at dumbledore, his eyes never leaving the old man as Harry walk seriously slow towards him. "Harry..son..why are you doing this? All we have tried to do was help you, to realise your potential with out their evil influences.. Harry do the right thing here.. get rid of Voldemort" Dumbledore tried to plead with Harry, not understanding how much Harry knew about the whole situation. "You mean my father, you want me to kill my own father" Harry's eyes gleamed as the realisation set on dumbledores face, "now I know I'm on the dark side now but that just seems stupid not evil, maybe I should kill someone else, maybe the old coot that try's to be my grandfather". Green shot out of Harry's wand, but Dumbledore was quicker. He apparated out of the field, unknown where he went the group did not follow. With now the plan is disarray, the group huddled together to get this small little win. Most of the order is dead and the old man is in so much panic now, he will start to fall apart. The world with begin to see his true colours. All they have to do is wait. "Let's go everyone" silently they all took turns to apparate back to the hospital wing at hogwarts. Harry and Draco go first, they still need to be attended too. The Weasley 'clam' go next not wanting to be around the field that once held their family home. "You kids go next, I can't leave you in this environment" snape then demanded that the other kids and Lucius go next. Lucius needed help and he wanted some time to talk to his Tom without ears listening. With the final pop, they were alone Tom pulled snape into his arms "I already know what your going to say, to not take anything he said to me to be true, I know that, I know I have to guys back and for good. I'm not going to let that old man's words affect me again". Tom kissed snape as his lips curled into a smile. All they need now was their son healed. Apparating back into the medical wing, it was a similar scene to before, however now Harry is in the bed with the curtains around and Draco is pacing in front of the said curtain. "POPPY" snape yelled into the room, "how is my son?". Harry broke out into giggles as pomfrey sighed, "your mother is such a worrier" she spoke to Harry, knowing everyone one else can hear her. "Poppy please, a mothers job is to worry now tell me how he is?" He demanded of the nurse. She opened the curtain, everyone turned to see Harry bandaged up on the bed with loads of pillows and cushions placed all around him. "Not going to lie to you Severus, it's not life ending but he will be in a lot of pain for a while and the mental damage that could have been done, we don't know yet." Poppy spoke softly, everyone could still hear her in the silent room. Harry's eyes shifted down towards the bed as he realised how much of a disturbance he was going to be. They would have to take time out of their day to help him or to just be with him. Snapped walked slowly towards his son, Harry was trembling in fear. "Baby it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, remember you can trust me" snape tried to lay a soft gentle hand onto Harry's hands and was met with Harry nearly leaping out of the bed. Tears once again filled the potion masters eyes, as he realised how much damage they have done to his son. They will not get away with this.