~Part 2~

Harry's p.o.v
With the sun shining through the windows, Harry's eyes flutter open with clear vision. Confused Harry try's to grab his glasses on his head. The glasses are not there. Trying to sit up, I get pulled back down with a force from my head. Feeling my head my hair is suddenly deep black with crimson red streaks bum length. Harry stumbles confused to a mirror and is shocked by the reflection. There he stood, 5'1 with curves, fangs barely visible from his new bigger lips, the long hair and red and orange feather wings coming out of his back. A fire like tail coming out of his lower back tickled his arm. His once green eyes glowed deep blood red. "What has happened?" I though, there is no creatures in my bloodline, unless Dumbledore lied about that as well. Quickly fixing up a glamour, not like I haven't done it before, I decided to ask snape about this. He seems like the only person that I can trust as the moment. Walking through the dungeons seemed like a good idea until the sweetest smells flooded my senses. Vanilla, broom wax and wood, what the hell is that. Maybe it's a new potion he's working on. Knocking on snapes door, he stood over me like death coming to greet me. "Mister potter, do what I own the pressure" he snarled at me. "Snape something happened last night and I don't know what to do, you seem like the only one I can turn to about this. Please may you help me? Sir I need help" I pleaded with him. He's not known to be helpful, especially with the gryffindors. "What are you on about potter" his eyes barely move from mine as he walks to a little kitchen area, flicking the kettle on. "Sir you know I was there, I don't take you for stupid, but that is a different problem for later, I think I have turned into a creature, SIR I have wings" dropping the glamour, snape drops a mug. "Well this defiantly will change everything, but how lily or potter didn't have creature blood in them, it's not possible" confused eyes latch onto my wings and won't move. "Snape sir maybe we should do a test or something to check my blood, is that a thing?, maybe that could tell us" Harry mumbles whilst trying to pace up and down the room. "Sit down potter I don't want you knocking anything, I have ingredients everywhere" Harry sits down on the sofa, "and put your wings away, while I think this through". Sitting next to Harry with 2 mugs of tea on the table in front, they both ponder about what to do. "We can do a bloodline test, I need to make a potion, it shouldn't take long, we will need some of your blood for it, just about a pint will do, it shouldn't hurt" snape says getting up to get the supplies to make it. With everything snape needs he sets off to his personal potions lab, "just stay put potter,  it will only take about 30 minutes, expand your mind with a good book, I have plenty" pointing to the bookcase as he leaves. Casually picking a random book, Harry flops back down on the sofa. Book in his left hand, tea in right the clock ticked loudly in the back ground.
~35 mins later~
Snape walks back into the living room, Harry shoots up, "is it ready?" He questioned the master. "Are you questioning my ability to make a simple potion potter? Would you like to give it a go?" Snape snapped back. "Sir, I just want to make sure it's going to work, I need answers" Harry reassures him. " well here we go then" Snape pours the potion onto a pure white piece of parchment. Suddenly words start forming on the page. Words that change everything.