~part 13~

A/N- I have edited this a bit. So maybe reread. This and onwards are going to be edited 26/10/22

Harry slowly lead Draco down the path to the quidditch pitch, they joined hands swinging back and forth. "You know I'm so happy I finally have you, I always felt something different for you, like you were special" Draco finally spoke to Harry, breaking the silence. "Draco, you have always intrigued me, you always treated me the same, no different because of my fame. I loved the little arguments we had" Harry replied pulling Draco to bump his side, "now we are going to fly through the sky on the broom and enjoy the wind through our hair". Harry dropped his glamour, his black and red hair falling straight down his cheeks. Getting on the broom, Draco on the front and Harry sat squished on the back. He didn't mind it was a bit tight, he got to hold Draco's waist. Flying up in the sky they did some loops and laps of the pitch. Laughter filled the air as the pair skimmed over the black lake, hands touching the freezing lake. Slowing down Draco just sat watching the clouds rolling, Harry pulled Draco closer, "what are you thinking about baby". "You know my life wasn't easy but I'm glad I didn't go through what you did, you so much stronger than me. I won't have been able to do it and still be so loving and kind. You make my world the brightest it had ever been. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me ever. Harold Tobias Riddle-Snape I'm in love with you" Draco softly spoke to Harry. A grin filled Harry's face from cheek to cheek, with tears rolling down his face, "Draco you are the best thing to ever happen to me, I can't think of a better reason to get up in the morning than you, in in love with you too" Harry pulled Draco into a soft kiss that turned into a heavy make out session. Up at the castle, if someone looked out of the window, you could see a blob flying around the castle grounds near the pitch and lake. However what also could be seen was the clouds rolling into a dark storm, rain mercilessly hit the castle before making it way towards the blob at the pitch. Pansy saw this all unfold in front of her, screaming at the teacher in class, she raced out of class screaming down the hallway gathering more attention. Nearly the whole of hogwarts followed the manic girl out into the rain towards the pitch, they all knew who was out here and just hoped they got there in time. The pitch started to get dark, very dark. Draco turned to see Harry and couldn't, he could only feel the shivering young man. Trying to fly carefully down to the ground, the winds started to shake them around, gripping onto the broom, Draco barely made it an inch down before the wind slammed them higher into the air. Suddenly Draco couldn't feel Harry, all that connected them was their wrists. Hogwarts was k my a small speck in the distance, Draco made a move to grab Harry's hand. Being dragged down by his hands, Draco began to panic but in a split second he knew he had to think. They were in danger, his wings came sprouting out of his back, wrapping the pair in the wings. They plummeted into the ground so hard it knocked the crowd to the floor. Slowly as the audience got up to their feet, a couple of people raced forwards towards the ball. Dracos wings took most of the damage, slowly they were pushed open and a dazed Harry was dragged out. A piecing bellow shock the crowd, their wrists were blooded and bruised. The magical silver bracket still connected the both. A really display of their connection. People stood shocked at the pair, their glamours still down, "Urm Harry is that you? Are you okay? We need to get Draco to the hospital wing, that is Draco right?" Pansy rushed towards the man, lifting her wand to levitate Draco with Harry stood beside him walking. The boys steadily guided Pansy through out the crowd, making sure Draco to the hospital wing safely, could have him being bumped around . With Harry moving slowly but not levitated, Pansy reached the wing so slowly and carefully putting Draco down in a bed. Madame pomfrey whisked towards the Slytherin, performing the spells all while pulling the curtain closed. The boys finally made it to the wing, Harry sitting on a bed next to the Draco. Harry would move, speak or even move his eyes from the same spot on the floor. 'It was his fault after all' he thought, not that it was. The pain tripled on the walk here, the more space between the pair caused more pain, he tried to rush but his legs were in so much pain and trying to walk with a levitated attachment was not the easiest thing to do. No one talked, they listened to Madame pomfrey list spell after spell, Harry turning greyish, "Harry you need to eat, you lost a lot of energy please try" Pansy pushed a tray of sandwiches and crisps towards the very pale boy. "I can't eat Pansy, he's in this position because of me" tears followed one after the other down his red cheeks. Pulling out the communication book, not really thinking about the others around him, he wrote Snape, Tom and Lucius, you guys need to know there was an accident, Draco is in the hospital wing, don't know what's going on at the moment. Before his pen even left the page, the 3 were in the hospital wing. Lucius ran into the curtain cage, not even a second later he was pushed out. "I'm working" pomfrey yelled after the now sulking man. The curtain cage around the bed was so small and private, Harry (whose hand was held into the curtain) couldn't see. He was stuck on the bed with his arm held out. When Lucius notices Harry wake on the bed, seemingly unharmed, he scowled. Lucius  turned towards the group, the main group of young teens still in shock that snape and the dark lord are standing in the hospital wing with Harry Potter who looks completely different and nothing is happening, "what the hell happened to my son?". "We we're out flying, we had a run in with the trio, Draco need to calm down and nothing was working. So we went flying, it was so much fun, we didn't notice the storm until too late, we tried to fly down but got flown higher up in the sky, I fell of and dragged Draco down, he decided to cover us with his wings and we'll you can guess the rest" Harry spoke through the sobs that were shaking his core to the ground. Lucius's face turned angry, before he could think, words were flooding the air, "YOU MEAN TK TELL ME THAT THIS JS ALL YOUR FAULT, THAT MY SON IS SAT IN A HOSPITAL BED, WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON. HE COUKD BE DEAD BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE. YOUR ONLY HIS SLUT AND THAT WHAT YOU ALWAYS WILL BE HIS SLUT THAT KILLS HIM". No one knew what to do. They have never seen Lucius so angry before, but the words were so incorrect and plain nasty it took a minute to register what was actually said. But Harry didn't need a minute, his magic flared up and power bolt echoed around the room and he was gone. All that was left of him was the dangling broken bracket that once held the pair together. As soon as Harry was out of the hospital wing, Draco started to thrash around on the bed, horrifying scream left his mouth, nothing was stopping this. Harry's body felt like he hit a brick wall, he could barely walk by the time he got to the room. He collapsed in the living room from the pain, his whole world turning black as disgusting thoughts filled his head. He had hurt his mate, he was the reason Draco now laid motionless in the hospital bed, he was the reason now that everyone hated him. When Harry's eyes finally closed, a pair of iced blue eyes shot open, a groan of pain filled the chilled air.