~part 16~

A/N- sorry for taking so long. I've just gone back to work
(Now back to the Draco's p.o.v and a mixed of tired person thoughts)
As far as plans go, this one was the stupidest one they have ever thought of. A death eater, a potion master, dark lord and a bunch of rule breaking kids couldn't have come up with a worse plan. As the wards around the burrow was only keyed to the ginger bloodline, the twins had to apparate to the burrow, try to take down the wards without the other Weasleys knowing. With a finally nod to the rest of the group, who was preparing for a battle, the twins went on their way home. Entering the crowded room, a group of people they once considered family/friends were watching as their once younger brother beat the boy they were trying to save. The dead eyes of the beaten boy stared into their soul, begging for mercy. Not to be saved but to be ended. Harry just wanted to torture to end either way. Fred moved into the kitchen in disguise to get a drink but was truly bring down the wards, George moved to sit on the sofa next to bill. Bill looked ill, like sick was slowing raising from his stomach, torturing bill as he watched the young boy take blow after blow. A sharp elbow brought the pale man to reality, looking at George bill looked towards the kitchen. He could feel the wards sifting. If he could feel it, so would his family. Running to the kitchen, people just assuming he was going to be sick and shaming him as he ran, bill meet up with Fred and together they worked to get Harry out. The wards finally broke without the others knowing. A spark of magic was sent to the awaiting group at hogwarts, it's time. Like cannonballs they speared through the sky to the cramped house, darkness followed the revengeful group. Everyone knew not to leave without Harry. If Draco and Harry even wanted to live by next month, they needed each other. The group needed Draco and Harry. The Weasley's saw the cannonball like figures appear outside their home, as their feet touched ground flames started dancing in the air. The burrow, after tonight, would be no more. The family raced outside with George and Ron 'guarding' the beaten boy. Fred stunned Ron in the back before he even know they were still in the house. Spells were firing outside quicker than they could work. Ginny running scared back into the house saw them trying to get Harry away, screams erupted from her mouth. More and more flooded the house. They were out numbered. Locking the door, their 'backup' was once again blocked out. Now the twins holding Harry up over their shoulders, bill stood strong in front of them. They many not look it but they were a force to be reckoned with. Opposite stood the headmaster, dumbledore look menacing, a confrontational glare shook the boys. They held strong. Bill flaring up a protective shield as Molly Weasley fired the first spell-reducto. This was their mother, the women tho birthed them the one who protected them against the monsters in the wardrobe. Now she was the monster. Bill knew he had to protect his siblings. A small pin like hood opened, quickly before they could understand what was happening, bill trough 2 spells with all his might. "Avis" a large flock of eagles flew out of his wand towards the group opposite, aiming most at his old headmaster, now that they were all worried about the biting eagles came "Conjunctivitis". Screams bellowed throughout the small house, sight ripped away from the villainous group. With the building on its last hinges, the 4 boys apparated away. The nervous lot out side only heard the screams as the house collapsed, hopeful crushing all that was in there. Panic now spread throughout the group, all hope seemed to be gone before the 4 boys appear out of nowhere. Severus flew to his boy, medical spells on the top of his tongue. Wounds began to heal, cry's started to lessen. Snapes tears rolled down his face as he held his damaged boy, Tom strolling both of there heads trying to desperately calm them and himself down. The group knew not to interrupt as the family need it's own time. As Harry's last wound healed, Lucius fell to his knees, groaning in pain. No one stopped it, knowing it was the dark lord, Lucius put his son in pain, caused all this. After 30 minutes of the groaning from the blond man, Tom decided he had enough, all just sat calm outside the bonfire that was a house, suddenly heads flew towards the fire as a numerous figures came out of the flames. A burnt headmaster, a blind and enrage Molly Weasley and a seared smart-mouth Hermione limped towards the surprised group. "Get Harry out of here" Tom screamed at his husband. Not thinking twice, snape apparated to the hospital wing in hogwarts, dumping Harry in the bed with draco before he returned to the battle field. As soon as Harry touch draco, a magic bubble incased the both of them in a shield like magic. The magic fed the pair nutrients, both slowly coming back to life. When snape returned to the field, he noticed the kids surrounded behind a protective shield and Tom and Lucius fighting with Dumbledore. He engaged in a battle against molly and Hermione, they knew how the other worked, but what they didn't know about snape was, yes he was a potion master but he was also a master dueller and knew a lot of dark spells, most of them was his own invention. Molly and Hermiones  defences were crumbling. They knew they could hold on any longer, they raced off into the sky. Abandoning the head master and the fire ridden house. Spells after spells were fired between Tom, Lucius and dumbledore, none of them giving up. Dumbledore got a lucky shot and grazed Lucius with a rouge spell, for the second time that night he fell to his knees. Toms anger was raising terrifyingly high. "You think you can beat me old man, you try to take my family away from me, you managed once, never again, this is the last night you try again. IT ENDS TODAY" Tom bellowed at the grey old man. Snape stood behind his mate he would protect him if anything. "Tom Tom Tom, you know you can't get rid of me, you tried and failed too many times. You don't deserve your family, you cause them pain. I'm only trying to help you. Let me help you" Dumbledore tried to manipulate Tom. But feeling snapes hand graze the bottom of his back, he knew it was all lies. His family stood strong behind him. As he was about to start the battle back up and bright light fell from the sky, straight in the middle, the glowing bubble light up the whole field. Everyone stood watching the bubble, not understanding what was going on. everyone held their breath and it slowly fell apart. 2 figures stood in the middle.