~part 12~

The gossip went round the school faster than a virus. Everyone knew that the pair was now under target, no will stop them. In fact they in-forced it. Harry was seen smile for the first time in ages. His smile was making everyone else smile, walking into the potion class, even Snape smiled at the once hated young man. "Everyone settle down, because some people like to hit over a cauldron, you will be learning today how to maintains a cauldron, the steps are on the board, no nonsense today" he turned to the joined pair with the 'look'. Everyone started off okay and over time grew bored. Ginny knew what had happened to her brother and friend. She wouldn't let them get away with it. Harry was hers, no one else. Ginny strutted up to the table, looking Harry into the eyes with a flirty smile on her slim lips. "Look Harry, I'll forgive what you did to Ron if you take me to hogsmeade this weekend, I would love to spend some time with you and I'm sure we could do something fun in the evening as well, just leave this gay boy behind and choice a real woman" she says playing with Harry's tie. Glaring at the ginger 'lady', dracos blood starts to boil, Harry can feel his anger rising. "LOOK Ginny, you see I don't forgive Ron and that will never change, in fact I don't like any of you, expect the twins and Charlie, so you can all bugger off, and spend time with you, all you want to do is spend my money, I would touch you if you paid me a million gallons, which you can never afford anyway" Harry relied with a new level of disgust in his voice. "So you would rather spend time with this dirty weasel death-eater than with me, a girl that could give you everything" Ginny tried to argue back, it didn't work out. "You see Ginny, He paid the million gallons, He can afford to touch me and he can have what ever he wants from me, I'll willing give him anything, Have you seen Draco Malfoy, he's a hunk, dirty is defiantly not a word to describe him, I've seen every inch of him, dirty he is not, do you see the mark on him, his pale skin is perfect and a WEASEL, no honey that's you, I think ferret fits him more" Harry enforces that he will never be going back to the weasels again, his new place was with draco. With a now red faced draco doing the potion, trying to ignore everyone looking at them, he felt a buzz from the special notebook. So what just happened then? Snape asked in the book, keeping his eyes on the pair. Mother did you hear what that witch called draco and trying to get me away from him to go 'out' with her. She's luckily she got away with a telling off. Harry wrote back to his mother, he knew what it was like when people tried to get you away from your mate. Harry gripped onto dracos hand more and the whispers were getting louder. With Ginny embarrassed back into her original table, Harry looked around the room, although people were talking and looking at him, they were all smiling and speaking positively. 'Did you hear him,I'm willing to give him anything, that's so cute' 'they would make such a cute couple, I hope they are together' 'draco will bring out Harry more, he seems a whole lot happier since draco' different remarks about the two floated around the room, all positive apart from the false statements from the ginger girl in the corner. As the bell rang for the end of lesson, they all packed up their things and started to leave. They got half way to defence against when a scream filled the hallway, their was granger lifted in the air, ear-piecing screams headed for miles she aggressively shook from side to side. Ginny screaming at the pair that just entered the hall, "Harry stop him, draco is doing this to him" charging towards the pair. Draco puts Harry behind him, not wanting this crazy lady near his mate, "I am doing no such thing to the mudblood, I have only just entered the hallway" people nodding around him in agreement. Ginny still trying to push passed him to get to Harry, people of all houses gather around the pair to protect them. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS" McGonagall yelled in the now quiet hallway. "Ron Weasley you let go of miss granger right this second" all eyes turned to the once invisible Weasley with his wand out. Ron lowered the now fine Hermione to the floor, both got guilty looks on their faces. " I won't ask again, what was going on? MacMillan tell me now" the professor demanded from the scared hufflepuff student stood protectively in front of Harry. "Mam, they were going to hurt Harry and draco, they were claiming that draco was doing the spells at granger, but he wasn't mam, he only just entered the corridor but she has been up in the air for at least 5 minutes before" he stuttered out to McGonagall. When she finally turned to Harry and Draco, she saw a united pair with all the different house gathered around them, despite past conflicts, together they would have stood to protect the pair. She saw a Hogwarts she once knew, a family. Turning her full body towards the 3 people stood separated, glaring at the crowd, "what did you think would be the outcome of this little charade? Are you all really that stupid to think it would be a positive outcome, (granger tried to interrupt) NO miss granger i don't think it's wise to interrupt either, you three are in a lot of trouble, one you put a fellow student in danger, although she allowed it, I do not, two you tried to injure another two students and three what if your spell work went wrong and more students than your intended, especially when Ronald Weasley was doing the spell, you threw follow me and the rest get to class now" she grumpily walks doing the hallway. Draco pulls Harry into a hug, not caring about the people around them. His mate was in danger for the second time today, it made his heart race that he was protecting his mate like he should be. "Baby calm down, we are okay, you are okay, they can't do anything to us, do your want to skip class and go somewhere quite" Harry whispered into Draco's ear. Harry gentle pulled Draco softly towards the quidditch pitch. Whispered followed the pair, but the smiles on their faces told the crowd they didn't care what anyone thought.