~part 10~

"SILENCE EVERYONE, today you will be learning the moulding potion, with this potion you can mould any material together. It's perfect for mending broken items or quickly building. Depending on the quality of the ingredients, quality of the material using to bond or the expertise of the brewer, depends on the length of the moulding. It could be 10 minutes or months or even years. This is most commonly used as a cheap building supply. Today you will be making the potion then using it to bond to planks of oak wood together, you have 1 hour to make the potion but before that you are going to have new partners" with snapes words, Ron pulled at Harry's arm "we are still going to be together, you doing the brewing and I'll get the ingredients". Ron was so sure that they would still be partners as dumbledore ensured that he would always be with Harry. He was meant to be his best friends, he need to be with him constantly. "So move to the correct desks accordingly, Weasley and Nott, Granger and Parkinson, Greengrass and Thomas, Longbotton and Zabini, Vane and Midgen, Smith and Goyle, Finnigan and Crabbe, Brown and Bulstrobe and finally Potter and Malfoy" noise erupted from the classroom, no one wanting to be in the partners they were going to be forced to be in. The houses were now mixed, the emeries were going to have to communicate. "Will you all BE QUITE, these will be the pairings for the rest of the year, if you don't like it then leave, but if you do, you will be forced to retake the whole year again next year and I'll make that year so much worse you will wish for death, now move to the correct desk and begin the potions you have a hour. Harry grumpily moved to Malfoys desk after making a fuss about moving. "Hey baby" Harry softly spoke to his boyfriend "potter you get the ingredients and I'll do the brewing, then we might actually stand a chance of having a reasonably potion" draco sneered at Harry, forced to keep up their appearances for just a bit longer. "Sorry love" draco quietly apologised when Harry came back with the ingredients, following the notes Snape wrote down on the paper he gave them, they worked quietly and efficiently. Soon enough, they were ready to 'accidentally' pour the potion over their hands. "Malfoy your doing it wrong, come here, stop it" Harry yelled snatching the spoon out of dracos hands, "how dare you grab the spoon out of my hands, I was doing it correctly potter, not like you would know anything about that" draco yelled back going to grab the spoon back but instead hitting the cauldron over the twos hands that were grabbing at the glass spoon. A large pure white light emerged the pair, no one could see through the light to see what was going on. Snape ran to the pair hoping to get a glimpse at what was going on. He knew they would be okay, it was a simple potion and if they followed it correctly, it should be fine. But you never know with them two, they always seemed to do something differently, never wrong just different. Slowly the light wore out to just a slight shimmer around their arms, more specifically their wrists. A silver band was wrapped around their wrists, connecting the two together. Shock developed around the classroom as the band became more clearer for everyone to see. "Okay everyone out now, clear the room, class is over, get out" snape quickly tried to get everyone out, as the door opened to get everyone out, dumbledore strolled in. " thank you Nott for opening the door, why are you all up, class still has 20 minutes left" dumbledore asks as his eye scanned the room for Snape and Harry. They found a comfused Snape investigating a joined light saviour and death eater. "What is going on in here Severus, are the children okay?"dumbledore asks, pushing the other children out of the door they once was trying to get out of. "They hit a moulding potion over their hands, I don't know how far they got into the potion or how effective the potion is going to be, but knowing Malfoy it is of best production possibly. He knows what he is doing." Snape reply's to dumbledore, already know the headmasters mind is trying to think of a way he can manipulate the situation, most likely thinking of a way to get Harry to pull Malfoy onto the 'light' side. "How can we reverse this, there must be a way" dumbledore spoke poking at the band, pain shot through his finger, shocking his to the bone, "owww, the band just shocked me". "It must be a way to protect the bond, there is no way to reverse it, you just have to wait for it to wear off, it's mainly used for building, the potion isn't supposed to be able to be reverse" Snape answers telling the truth about the potion, he knew dumbledore will go and research the potion or get granger to do it. He never liked doing something if someone else could do it. "Well how are they meant to function now, they hate each other, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin  cant be bonded together" dumbledore explains hoping to force Snape to reverse the potion. "Headmaster I don't think you understand the meaning of irreversible, it can't be undone,  we have to waiting for it to come of itself, they are joined together foreseeable future. They will have to have their own room, the dorms won't like or even let the other in, their classes will have to be changed and may even have to be excused from the main hall for supper time" snape thinks out loud of how things are going to have to change. Dumbledore didn't like the sound of his golden boy not being in constant view of his 'best Gryffindor friends', he didn't trust him around the Slytherin any way. "So they will get a professors room with 2 beds in guarded by a portrait, near the professors dorms just for extra security" dumbledore spoke, trying to get the others to follow his guidance. "Sir, they will have to share a bed, the bond that is round their wrists won't stretch or allow movement" snape said, speaking down to the headmaster for not realising the situation. "Okay then let's find them a room" dumbledoor lead everyone out of the room towards the professors corridor, finding a portrait of Helena Hufflepuff, it opened with the password 'unity'. In the small flat there was a good size living room with a small kitchen connected with a door off to the side, the decor was a gryffindor red everything, disgust fell on dracos face. "Will we be able to change anything?" Draco asked looking around the room, everything was just too much for him, too much red. "You can change the colours but not the furniture, as you know the password is unity and it can't be changed. I'll make my leave now but if you need anything you know where I am Harry" dumbledore strolled out at a slow pace. "Muta pingerio" (not an actual spell) Harry spoke clearly, changing the disgusting red colour to a basic grey. Everything from the walls to the sofa changed colour to a more neutral colour, it was more of a basic room now. "Well it seems you are good here, if you need me write in the book or send a patronus, good night boys, and behave" snape warned the two and walked out, leaving the pair stood in the centre or their new flat. "Well I guess it's time to go to sleep" draco lead Harry to the bedroom. They were so tired they didn't even look at the room before they were both asleep holding each other.