~part 8~

The malfoy, Tom and snape were stood outside with 2 over figures that Harry couldn't quite place, he thought he knew them but they smelled a bit off. Slowly pulling the horses into the stable and walking hand in hand to the group, they all turned to look at Harry and Draco. Remus lupin and Sirius black were stood at malfoy manor, looking not even a bit out of place. Hands raised, Remus spoke walking slowly to Harry "Hello young lad, we have been told all about you, finally snape and lords little lad has come home, you must be so happy to be back with the family, sorry I'm Remus lupin~black but mailing just go by black and his is my husband Sirius lupin~black and same on last name for him as well. We are one of your god parents" Remus spoke while the rest of the group stare at Harry holding to read his face. "Well moody I would have hoped that your nose was better than that but it seems like I was wrong." Harry spoke, not really caring about keeping them in the dark, he knows how much the couple hate dumbledore, he can't count on his hands how many times they both have helped him have days out when he "wasn't allowed out" he knew he could trust them. "HARRY, is that you Harry" Sirius jumps up, they have been trying to find Harry since last week when he magically disappeared from the castle a long with snape also. Dumbledore suspected Voldemort had a hand in it but couldn't prove he did or where he was as well. The ministry didn't want to help the senile old man. A group hug of the 3 turned sour when a growl was heard from the blondes mouth, "did mini blondie just growl at us? Wait you don't smell correctly. It's different you smell like him as well?" Sirius sniffs Harry. "Draco have you mated with my son already and not bothered to ask me, you know I would say yes but I would like the knowledge of it first so I can prepare for the worst case possibly" snape spoke walking slowly over to Draco, trying to intimate the blonde man. "Snape sir, we haven't mated yet, we have be hugging and cuddling, but before we mate I want to court Harry, I want to wow him. It may be a while before we take that step, we are both quite young and not ready for a major step like that yet, we have thought and talked it out, no need to worry sir" Draco spoke very confidently and professional back. Shock sweeper round the group as they take in how much this young couple have matured and it's been like this for a while now. Where did their childhood go, down in the camber of secrets when dumbledore forced them to do his bidding. The group slowly walking inside the posh manor, going into the office to plan for the unavoidable. "So how are we going to just walk back into Hogwarts and no one not question anything" snape asked the group as they all settled down on the sofas and chairs scattered around the room. "Well think about it, if we just show up and act like nothing happened, stay away from the terrible pair and just avoid dumbledore. People will question if they are who they say they are, especially with me not following them and I assume they will try to blame Tom, it will backfire" Harry said standing up to pace in front of the blazing fire. "That may work, with him sprouting nonsense about Voldemort and you not agreeing, not following his lead we can spin that so people lose faith in him" Tom planned out, with the help of snape adding a few points here and there. Finally after a long time of going back and forth, the one questioned remained. "How are me and Harry still see and touch each other with out letting everyone know what we are, surely that would reveal the plan to dumble as he would know who your mate is" draco sadly said pulling the pacing boy onto his lap, wrapping his arms securely around his waist. "If we supposedly have a accident wear we lock each other to one another, that would create a perfect alibi, snape is there a potion we could use to create like a link or bond around our wrists or arms or something" Harry speculates, thinking it would make everything so much easier if they didn't hide anything, but he wasn't ready just yet and they needed to get revenge. "There is a moulding potion on the curriculum that I could teach, if you pour it on to your hands which would be touch, it will mould them together, say if the potions isn't 'well made' it could take a while before it wears off, this potion isn't made to be broken so their isn't a reversal of it" snape wondered if it would work, it would defiantly bond them together and they could hold hands in public. " that would be perfect, it can't be as soon as we get back tho, about a week in, got to look natural about it, how are we all going to communicate tho, surely you guys can't pop into hogwarts and we can't just leave it would be too notiable, how about the dairy or something similar" Sirius asked, they need to be able to tell info quickly especially when they go back to the headquarters of the order. They didn't want to risk anything happening like Harry being gone again. "We could all have a book that can be spelled so only we can see what is writing in it, and with a simple connection spell they would all be link, which with what one has written in it, it will appear in the others, I had a dairy similar to that, mum did it for me" draco thought out loud, everyone seemed to like that idea. With Narcissa working on a bunch of books that will do as the communication, they walked strutted of the bed, happy that they all worked out what needed to be done and how they would all still be together.