𝐓𝐖𝐎┊𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 + 3 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
+ 3 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 elevator almost falling onto his face.

for the past month he been going to the studio everyday sometimes even staying the night.

all so he could work on his new album 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘃𝗼𝗹 𝟭., he had finally finished it and tonight was his album listening party.

which lead to him getting pissy drunk due to his friends giving him drinks back to back even slipping him a perc at the end of it all.

durk had brought him home but couldn't walk him due to him needing to get back home to india before she began thinking things.

"shit" he mumbled as he fell on his side, turning over onto his back he sat there looking up at the ceiling for a few seconds.

his mind began to roam all over the place, sighed he turned back over onto his stomach

he pushed himself up before standing all the way back up on his feet, sighing he began to drag his feet slowly walking down the hallway.

"fuck man" he groaned loudly bumping into the wall slowly becoming irritated.

finally making it to his apartment door he hovered over the keyless door lock, he stared at the numbers trying to remember the passcode

looking around the hallway as his mind roamed around he looked down at the floor noticing he was standing on top of a folded piece of paper.