2017/2018

I remember when I saw Felix for the first time.

-First day I saw Felix-

Oh.

That was the first thing I thought about when my eyes fell on the new boy.

He was covered in gold accessories, which I found a little exaggerated but despite an attempt to look like a rapper or something like that, he still had an angelic appearance.

He has dark hair and eyes, a beautiful skin color and I couldn't help but notice the freckles decorating his face.

He was beautiful.

He was next to Chan. It seemed that Chan was giving him some instructions until he pointed to me and a few other members. He should be the new member, as Chan had already told us.

The boy approached along with Chan to some members, including me.

"Hey guys, this is Felix, our new member" Chan announced.

"Hi, I'm Lee Felix Yongbok and I hope we can spend good years together," Felix said smiling but a little nervous.

Oh. Wow.

I didn't expect him to have such a deep voice compared to his appearance. I also realized that his Korean isn't the best, maybe he's learning? I don't know.

"Hey felix, I'm Jisung, nice to meet you" - said Han - "Are you new in Korea?" - he continued.

"Uhm... yea, I'm from Australian, just like Chris" - Felix said uncertain if he had spoken Korean correctly before.

Did Felix just called Chan by Chris? Are they already close friends?

"Lixie is still trying to dominate Korean so let's be patient and help him, yea?" - said Chan.

Lixie? They really are close friends.

I think now is a good time to introduce myself.

"Hi! Yongbok, right? I'm Hwang Hyunjin, I hope I can help you with whatever you need" I said with a welcoming smile.

And Felix finally looked at me.

We made eye contact for a few seconds until I started to get anxious to hear his voice again.

Felix smiled. This was the first time I saw Felix smile, and I believe, or rather, I'm sure my heart started beating faster after realizing that smile was for me.

"Thank you, Hyunjin Hyung"

Holy shit.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I don't really know what was the reason tho.

Was Felix saying my name with his deep voice? Was Felix using Hyung? Was Felix saying *Hyunjin Hyung* with a smile that would make anyone melt?

Melt? What are you thinking Hyunjin?

I don't know what the reason was specifically, maybe it was just Lee Felix Yongbok.

I think he's probably still learning how to properly use the honorific Hyung.

"U-uhm.... you don't need to call me Hyung... I'm sure we should be the same age..." I said nervously.

"Oh, should I call you just Hyunjin then?"

There it is again. The way he says my name...makes me shiver.

What is this, Hyunjin? Stop acting like that every time Felix says your name.

Felix said nervously "If you prefer I can call you something else, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and-" I didn't let him finish.

"Hyunjin is great," I said smiling, cutting him off.