2020 pt8

Felix knelt slowly and positioned himself between my legs, never taking his eyes locked with mine.

When his knee touched the ground, Felix was quick to position himself awkwardly in such a way that his knees do not hurt on the hard floor, leaning his ass on his feet.

It was clearly noticeable that Felix was nervous, no matter how much he tried to pretend he was sure about what he was doing or teasing me like he was doing a few minutes ago, I knew Felix was nervous.

I myself feel that my heart will come out of my mouth at any second and I'm not even the person who is going to suck my best friend's cock.

Felix must be very nervous and I wish he didn't have to stay, I wish I could do something to make him confident with himself as he seems to be.

"Yongbokkie" I said.

"Yes?" Felix said confused.

If I didn't know him with the palm of my hand, maybe I wouldn't have realized that the tone Felix said was enough to make me sure he's, in fact, nervous.

I was quick to bend down, getting at the same level of height as Felix, leaning on just one knee on the hard and uncomfortable floor.

"You know you don't have to do this, right?" I asked.

"But I want to!" Felix said it immediately.

"I know but..." I started "...it doesn't have to be now," I said "I won't be sad".

I put my hand on Felix's cheek, gently running my thumb over the curve of his cheek.

"If you think it's too early, I can wait" I added.

"Do you think it's too...early?" Felix asked and I could notice a certain hesitation.

"Honestly? No" I said "Actually I think it took too long time" I added chuckling.

And I'm not talking about blowjobs, and I hope Felix can understand me.

"But that's me, you know? Each one has his own limits," I completed.

"I think the same as you, Jinnie," Felix said with a small smile forming on his lips.

I couldn't resist and gave him a brief peek on his lips.

"Just tell me if i'm doing right," Felix said looking down, "I kind of have no idea what to do," he added chuckling awkwardly.

I have to thank very much to any God who exists in this world for letting me have the privilege of spending an intimate time with Felix.

Felix who, despite everything, feels comfortable enough to talk to me that he has no idea what to do, not being ashamed of the lack of experience.

Not that I have any, though.

"I will, angel, don't worry" I assured him.

I, then, gave him another brief kiss on the lips and gave him a comforting smile, and then I got up.

I ran my fingers on his silky hair, putting a strand that was in front of his eye behind his ear and then placing my hand on Felix's chin, lifting slightly.

"Hey" I said raising his chin.

Felix was looking at me waiting for my next move, and I can't help realizing how lucky I am to see Felix like that.

"Are you really sure?" I asked softly.

I don't want Felix to regret it.

"I'm sure..." Felix began to speak when a smirk began to become visible on his lips.