2020 pt11

- Hyunjin's pov, 3rd person -

"This feels unreal" Felix said as his fingers brushed with the elder's, giving everything so that they didn't hold hand in hand in public.

The two love birds were walking towards the gelato ice cream shop, near the main JYPE building, suggested by Changbin and Jisung who have already been there a few times after heavy dance workouts.

It was somewhat risky to go to a store so close to the JYPE company, and the two knew that, but with the idea of the youngest wanting to go for an ice cream date and with the way Hyunjin couldn't say "no" to him, the two found themselves at the risk of being seen.

They could have gone to an ice cream shop further away — maybe five or six blocks from the dorm, but they would have to take the company's car, which they would have no other choice but to warn the staffs that they would have a night out, risking one of them wanting to join the two.

Maybe a few months ago they'd might risk commenting that they would go out to the staffs and pray that none of them would want to go with both of them, but now that a pandemic has been announced - and even if  South Korea's not having serious cases - the staffs would not like the fact that two of the members would go out for something as simple as getting an ice cream, being something they could ask for delivery and eat on the dorms.

"What feels unreal?" Hyunjin asked as he turned his head a little to look into Felix's eyes, without realizing that he was smiling like a child who just got a candy.

Hyunjin has never been as happy as he is right now. Even living in a complicated time for the whole world, he has never been so happy, which sometimes he blames himself for it — keeping in mind that he was supposed to be really sad for all the coronavirus thing, which he is, don't get him wrong but it's two different things.

"Going on a date" he said and then added "with you" which made Hyunjin's smile grew wider, if that's even possible.

"It is unreal," he started talking all smiley "how did you managed to be on a date with the most beautiful face in korea?" Hyunjin joked to not releasing the most cliché phrase he could say.

He wanted to say that it is also unreal for him, that not even in a thousand years he could ever believe that he would be on a date with Felix, with the guy he's in love with for two years by now — but he didn't said that, preferring to joke about it, not trusting to get carried away talking about how much he wants to be here, afraid to say something that might scare Felix away.

Felix first rolled his eyes and giggled, but it didn't last long until he also turned his head to look to Hyunjin to say:

"It was easier than I thought" he started with a smirk apparent on his lips, which made Hyunjin already prepare for some kind of flirtation "All I had to do was to get on my knees," he whispered keeping eye contact with the older "and just like that, he was all over me" he added.

Upon hearing the words coming out of Felix's mouth, Hyunjin's heart began to beat impossibly faster — he didn't believe what he had just heard, how could he? He was used to Felix's flirtation, but he wasn't expecting it in public, and as much as Felix whispered low that only Hyunjin would've listen, he couldn't help but turn his head sideways looking for someone who could have listened.

He relaxed a little when he didn't find anyone at least three meters away between them. So obviously, no one had listened. Felix started giggling again, but this time much louder, making Hyunjin stop looking for someone who could have listened, to look at him.

"Oh, ha ha ha, you think it's funny?" Hyunjin ironically said to Felix when he felt his own lips curving and starting to become a smile.

"It's pretty funny to me seeing you being the flustered one" Felix said giggling while putting his own hand on his belly for the way he was laughing too much, probably feeling his stomach hurt from laughing.