2021 pt 1

After making all the performances of the 2020 MBC MUSIC FESTIVAL in the new year's eve, all of them can finally rest. If they're interested, they were invited to a small year-end celebration made by the company of the MBC MUSIC FESTIVAL itself, as a way of thank the artists for their participation. Of course, everyone there knew that it was nothing more than a marketing attempt, since idols who did not perform that year were also invited to such party. In this way, the company probably believed that it would leave good impressions for everyone to want to work with them during the year of 2021.

All Stray Kids members agreed to go at the time Chan mentioned alcoholic drinks. God, Hyunjin doesn't even remember the last time he drank a drop of alcohol - in fact he remembers, he just chooses to pretend that the moment never happened, because after a few drinks in celebration of the release of the album 'IN LIFE' that took place in September, Hyunjin was tipsy way to quick, and all he thought at the moment was a certain blonde that wasn't talking to him.

A party without cameras, without a script, without obligations and with drinks was certainly what Hyunjin and everyone in the group needed to start the year perfectly. They, with the exception of Chan and Felix, had just visited their families on the Christmas holiday, so they all decided to spend the new year among them, celebrating their archives as group and as a family. Chan mentioned not wearing very chic clothes like at festivals but Hyunjin couldn't throw away the opportunity to wear the fashion gift he had.

He put on black leather pants, with a black sleeveless turtle neck shirt from celine, exposing his thick arms and long black boots over a part of the pants he was wearing. They were very expensive and chic clothes in Hyunjin's humble opinion, but as he opted for an all black outfit that made a perfect contrast with his long hair, now blonde, he was decided that he would not change, even if he was probably the most tidy at the party.

He did a basic makeup and then took a peek in the mirror and it was enough to know that his work there was finished. He looked handsome and he knew it. So, since he just got ready, he decided to wait for those who were still getting ready in the living room.

"Woah...Hyung" was the first thing Hyunjin heard, along with some whistles, as he entered the room, seeing almost all the members. By Jeongin's tone, Hyunjin knew that the maknae had liked his outfit. "You look so good!"

"Can I have your number, cutie?" Changbin said when he got close to Hyunjin with a peck on his lips, as if he was going to kiss the blond. Hyunjin shoved his long fingers against Changbin's mouth to push him away "worth the attempt" the shortest murmured.

"Thank you" he sang song to Jeongin for the compliment "Don't you think it's too much?" He knew it was, but he wanted to know if it was a very big extreme exaggeration or if it could go unnoticed.

"I mentioned not going with chic clothes 'cause I knew you'd get dressed as if you gonna visit the fucking queen" Chan's voice was present in the room, dressed in black from head to toe just like Hyunjin, and probably like all the rest of the members. They just really liked the color black.

Hyunjin tends to exaggerate every time they go out to a festival that they can choose the clothes themselves, without the help of a stylist. He can't help it. He loves fashion and it's not his fault if big brands likes to gift him with chic clothes. Chan is right, as always. If he hadn't talked about not getting ready so much, Hyunjin would probably spend another two hours getting ready inside his room and that-

"Is everyone ready?" Hyunjin's thought was interrupted when he heard Felix's angelic voice in the room, making his eyes go to the figure of the blonde. Yeah, it wasn't a good idea to look at him. Far from good idea.

The first thing Hyunjin noticed was obviously a delicate chain hugging the blonde's slim waist. Hyunjin wanted to lick the cold metal. The second thing was Felix's naked belly, since he was wearing a black and white long sleeve cropped from the MISBHV brand, which probably belonged to the sportswear section that ended right after his nipples. Hyunjin wanted to put his hands on the youngest's waist and tighten his soft skin. The third thing was the low-waisted lace up leather pants that started right under his navel, in which Hyunjin knew very well, because he had already praised Felix's ass when wearing the pants.