2020

-2020-

"Do we really have to be separated?" Han asked.

It was called a global pandemic, something by the name of COVID-19. It seems like it's a serious thing, in the worst case the virus can be deadly.

JYP sent an official note saying that all members should be separated for two weeks.

After 3 years of living together inseparably, we should live 15 days without contact with anyone.

15 days all alone.

"Yes Ji, that's not what I had in mind to start the year but it seems that this virus is scary..." Chan replied "but we can facetime every day."

"I can't believe we're going to be separated for 15 days, it seems like a dream" Jeongin joked about the situation.

Jeongin always tries to play tough and seem like he doesn't like to be with us when everyone knows that he loves every second by our side.

I confess that I know that he is not the person who appreciates physical contact the most, but he loves spending time with us and these 15 days will be as difficult for him as it will be for us.

"I bet five thousand won that Jeongin will be the first to facetime us," Minho said laughing.

Minho is another one who is not the biggest fan of physical contact, especially with me and Chan. But again, we know that he also loves to be together with everyone, maybe not together together, only with Jisung and Felix though. These two have something that softens Minho's heart.

"I bet ten thousand won that Minho will lose his mind after spending 15 days without hitting our buttes," Jeongin replied laughing.

Everyone laughed, even Minho.

It's funny how much video stays make of Minho touching all members butt. Stays have already made numerous compilations of short videos of Minho touching our asses. Every time we see some video like this, we put on our group chat and everyone dies from laughing.

"But how are we going to be isolated in a room if we split the room?" Seungmin asked.

We all live in the dormitories and share the room with other members so there's really no way to be totally alone.

"We are going to another dorm that belongs to JYP company and we will all have an individual room," Chan said.

Everyone gasped.

"Do you mean that we will have a single room? A room just for us?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes," Chan said.

"God heard my prayers after all," Minho joked.

Don't get us wrong, we love the presence and company of everyone together... but sometimes we need our privacy. Sharing the room is good but it's also tiring.

"You're telling me that I don't have to deal with Jisung laughing like crazy every night when I'm trying to sleep?" I said.

"Will I not have to deal with Hyunjin talking to a literally dog on the phone?" Han replied mockingly.

"Hey, it was only once," I said.

"Once a night, right?" Changbin joked while laughing his lungs out.

Everyone laughed.

It is true that we will all miss sleeping together, but to be honest, I'm a little relieved to have a little more privacy. And it's a short time. Soon we will all be together again.