2020 pt9

After having given several small kisses all over Felix's face, giving an excuse to land my lips against his own at every opportunity I had, we both agreed to go take a shower.

Maybe in an ideal world I could be man enough to go take a shower with Felix, because deep down I don't think Felix would mind, or even better, he would like to take a shower next to me.

But we are in reality, and the moment I got in the shower with Felix naked and all wet, I'm absolutely sure that I wouldn't be man enough to contain my hands to myself.

Maybe it's not even a matter of being man enough, maybe it's about having willpower, and it's clear to me that the only desire I would have when I see Felix soaping himself while being all wet would be to turn him against the wall and make him mine.

So the moment we both agreed to go take a shower, after finally regaining our breaths back, I was quick to say that I would take a shower in the back bathroom and that he could take it in the hallway bathroom.

"Okay" Felix said looking at me with his big round eyes.

"Come here when you're done," I told him to come to my room when he finishes his shower.

"Okay" Felix said as soon as I just spoke.

"Oh wait, Jisung will probably be here when I get back," I said, remembering that there are other people besides Felix and me on the planet.

Blame me.

Being with Felix is something so pleasurable that I just forget the outside world. I forget about fame, dance, music, fans, members, family.

I forget everything and everyone.

There's only one world where Felix and I live.

Well, it lasts about a few minutes until some member who is usually Jisung or Changbin start making chaotic noises that are the best way to remind me that unfortunately no, I'm not in a world alone with Felix.

Not that I don't like the chaotic noises I hear every day, nothing could please me more than all the members being chaotic every day, but there's something in the idea of living alone with Felix that I'll never get over.

"I'm going to your room then after changing," I said.

"Okay" Felix repeated it for the third time.

"Stop saying okay for everything I say" I said chuckling.

"Okay" Felix said.

"Are you even listening?" I said.

"I am" Felix said and his lips begin to form a smile.

"So why are you just saying 'okay'?" I mumbled.

"Because the sooner this talk ends, the sooner I'll be able to get my kiss so I can, satisfied enough, go take my bath," Felix said with a big smile.

Oh God.

"Yongbok-ah" I whined "How can you be so cute?" I added smiling.

Felix chuckled and that's all I needed before put my hand on the curve of his cheek and bring our lips closer while I couldn't stop smiling.

And he was also smiling.

It wasn't one of those big smiles that his mouth's very open. It was a smile from when we are witnessing a good event, which leaves us with a warm heart.

I know that smile. I give Felix that smile every day.

And Felix giving this smile to me is something so beautiful, so pure that maybe I'm feeling that if I keep my eyes open looking at the way Felix's lips are smiling at me, maybe my eyes would fill with water.