2020 pt7

"You're so hot, Hyung" Felix said almost whispering in my ear.

Hyung.

-A year and a half before-

Felix was laughing so loud that I think he can wake up the entire dorm, but honestly, I can't find myself asking him to lower his voice for the simple fact that how could I ever tell him to stop laughing? I can't, not when he's looking so happy.

At least Jisung wasn't sleeping here today.

We were both lying in my bed, 'cause as always, Felix didn't want to sleep alone and as he said Chan and Changbin were already sleeping, he came to my room.

I just think it's funny that being asleep never prevented Felix from coming to my bed and cling into me without worrying about waking me up or not.

"What's so funny?" I asked him smiling.

He looked at me and it seems like he was genuinely trying to stop laughing, starting to take deep breaths in an attempt to calm down so he could speak without laughing.

"Remember when I first called you Hyung and you were all flustered?" Felix said laughing again.

And suddenly I wasn't smiling anymore.

"What?" I said "I didn't get flustered" I continued.

Felix started giggling this time.

"Yeah, sure, you turned fucking red but no, It was probably my imagination" Felix said and he started laughing again.

"You're so annoying" I scoffed "Why bringing this up now?" I asked.

Because honestly, why did Felix started talking about this now? After what? An year? In the middle of a Tuesday night? And it was literally out of nowhere, we were silent about five minutes when Felix started laughing.

"You're into that shit, aren't you?" Felix said looking at me while ignoring my question.

And I didn't had an answer, how would I possible answer that without looking weird?

'Yes lix, I have a fucking fetish with Hyung, it makes me feel that I have a certain power' yeah, that would go well.

I won't answer that question, If I lie, Felix will know and if I tell the truth, he will make fun of me until my last breath.

But my silence was loud enough for Felix to be absolutely sure that yes, I'm into that shit.

"Oh my god?! You are! I ca-" Felix said excited when I interrupted him.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, mister 'I think I would like it rough' but you don't have any morals to talk about me," I said.

Felix gasped at that make me giggle a bit.

A few days ago Felix had arrived in my room along with Jisung, after drinking soju with Minho hidden from Chan and the staffs. They even offered it to me but I didn't want to drink because the next day we were going to have dance practice. I actually don't even know how Minho agreed to drink, although that man likes a drink.

The thing is that Jisung and Felix were in my room, completely drunk, in the middle of the night while I was trying to sleep, but It was impossible to fall asleep when the two were yelling and giggling.

If their mission was to hide it from Chan and the staffs, I find it difficult for them to succeed it.

I remember Jisung saying something like preferring vanilla sex and I almost laughed by the fact that two drunks virgins were talking about sexual preferences in the middle of the night.