1) TAEttoo♡-1

"Tae, we need to talk

"Tae, we need to talk. Can you come here baby?" Jungkook whispered from his bed, while removing his jacket leaving him into his white tshirt.

Taehyung stared back at jungkook through the mirror pausing his daily night routine.

He sighed, finally after pacing the room for like 25 times Jungkook was now ready to talk what was bothering him.

Well what happened was, Jungkook had been annoyingly silent since last night and the younger had no idea why. He would just smile and hug Taehyung and kiss his forehead and nothing else, he didn't even kissed Taehyung's lips in morning and left him whining like that for the day.

Taehyung thought of talking this out with his husband, but then he thought of giving the elder some space and then approaching him.

Today after dinner and cleaning everything when Taehyung took shower and sat to do his night routine he found Jungkook walking into the room without saying any word.

He just came inside and paced around the room, clearly showing his uneasiness.

Taehyung was contemplating if he should ask or not when jungkook himself, decided to talk with tae.

Taehyung gulped looking at Jungkook who was staring at him sitting on the bed looking all hot and everything he would ask for.

His tattooed arm for display, his undercut hair making him look so hot and 10 years younger then he was. No one would dare to say he was 28. He looked like a man in his young age, all tough and rough.

Taehyung felt his gaze moving from Jungkook's hair to his Pierced lips, to his veiny neck.

"Tae? Baby are you listening?"

Taehyung broke out of his trans, nodding .

He stood up and started walking upto his husband.

"Yes gguk?"

"Come here baby. I want to talk to you"

Jungkook said tapping his lap, indicating Taehyung to sit on his lap.

Taehyung obeyed his husband and without dening his husband's order he sat on his lap.

Parting his legs around jungkook's waist he encircled his arms around jungkook's neck and stared at him with the same intensity as him.

"Yes?, What happened gguk?"

"Did I do anything, for Jungkookie to be mad at me?" Taehyung asked

"No baby, it's not you. My bear would never do anything to hurt me." Jungkook said while caressing Taehyung's face.

He tucked younger's silky hair behind his ear.

"Then? You have been ignoring me since yesterday. I don't like it when you do that." Taehyung pouted.