8) Favourite Crime-1

𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭,

𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭,

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭,

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓮.

Taekook Au where Jungkook is in love with the most beautiful omega since he was in high school. Now he has turned 25 and found his mate to be the same omega he loved ever since. But now after years, even when moon goddess granted his wish he is not happy, rather he is loathed with the heartbreaks. Why???

Cuz his mate Omega Taehyung is already mated, in love and bare the mark of his alpha proudly on his neck...... Jungkook's step Brother Kim Seokjin

ANGST

______________________________________

The days are usual and steady as it always were, No fast wind, no smokey flakes, no breeze nothing. The mornings are as common as the sun rising every morning and then setting back in the deep seas.

Jungkook stare at the bland coffee with the stoic face, he doesn't know why is he drinking the black, bitter liquid?? May be cuz he was given it to drink.

He exhale sharply looking around the silent, hall with no people, no one breathing air as him.

He is alone.... Again.... Another day of being alone.....

It's morning exact 9:05am when he stares at his watch and back at the dinning hall he is sitting.

He was happy few years ago, he was happy few months ago, but what is he now? Just pieces of shattered glass, bleeding but no one can see.

Jungkook take a sip and moves his eyes to the very corner room , and he surely regrets.

Cuz there through the window he could see the the dark, black silhouette of his destined mate kissing his elder brother. There he can see how eagerly Taehyung have a hold on his brothers collar pulling alphas lips on his skin. And Jungkook thinks the place where jin kissed Taehyung, he can feels the burn on his own skin.

He grips the cup firmly, his eyes shake between the empty space in the hall back to the kissing silhouette of the two male, he hates it. He hates how much he don't want to look at them, but he still does. He still does to get the glimpse of his lover. He wants to stare at Taehyung till his memory graphs out each and every part of Taehyung. Till his living soul never forget how beautiful his mate is.

Jungkook supress the distress of his wolf as he pours the mug with coffee in the sink, not hungry anymore.

He walks back to the couch, gripping his office bag and storming out of the suffocating apartment, but not before glancing at the male who are most probably undressing each other.