10000 Hours-2

I walk back slowly , I look around and the lawn is all cleaned up, no signs of  any party somehow been left behind, it makes me think if it was really won's birthday or if I was just imagining it all

I walk back slowly , I look around and the lawn is all cleaned up, no signs of any party somehow been left behind, it makes me think if it was really won's birthday or if I was just imagining it all. All the fights and argument today I had with tae. I walk inside our mansion and maids runs towards me to get my bag and my coat.

I hand over her the bag and looks at her, Martha was the first ever maid we assigned since we bought this new dream mansion. She knows us so well, she signs up there towards our room and I get the hint, I nod and walk towards our shared room.

Taehyung, my husband is up there .

I look at the pink flower bouquet and chocolates I bought for tae, I know very well he must be angry, too annoyed but I will make it upto him, like always.

"Tae? You inside?" I knock the door and there's no noise, he says nothing.

I knock again and then push the door open.

I see him then.

Sitting on our bed, staring at his palm. His eyes look swollen and his hair disheveled. As if he had grabbed them harshly. I wince at the sore sight.

"Tae? Baby what happened?"

I Panick a bit with how calm he looks. We had fights many times in past 12 years but never in once I have saw him like this, at threshold of breaking down. And something knocks my gut when I realise its me who have been reason behind his sorrow.

But I will make it up to him, no?

"Tae?" I walk towards him and sit on my knees in front of him. I caress his face, tears still on his cheeks. I gulp.

"Tae look what I got for you" I place flowers and chocolates on his lap.

"Where is wonie? I will go see him in a minute" I attempt to speak but his hoarce voice shudders me.

Never in all these years, I have heard him like this.

Another crack I feel inside me.

"He is not home. He went at Jin hyung's house"

Oh?

I sit back.

I see fresh tears stream down his face on his palm where he has been looking.

"Tae, I am sorry . I really wanted to attend but the emergency meeting came up and—"

"Makes me think if anything happens to me or wonie, will you choose us or your emergency meeting"

My heart shatters and I feel intense buzzing inside my head.

"I will choose you and wonie tae, what are you saying. How can you even say it. You know it I will choose you"

He scoffs

"Thats what it is Jungkook, I don't know if you will choose us, I am not sure anymore if you will choose us. Because all these past years you haven't chosen us at all"