11. ALPHAs

Taehyung whimpers as the pain shoots his lower body making him curl around the big lonely bed

He feels a huge amount of heat at the lowest pit of his guts curdling his body making him shiver in pain.

He is disgusted, so much disgusted to see the precum wet his jeans, what he hates more is how he was thinking of certain someone while he is going through his rut now.

He hates to accept it, how he still needs certain alpha near him, he wants to do so much with that quirky ass man and let him know how much he have been waiting for it....

Taehyung stumbles his feet across the table, a small hiss escaping his lips, he wobbles near the wooden cupboard searching for the clothes with the alluring scent of pine and rain, the musky scent that always make his senses numb and ecstasy.

He search for the hoodies, or a t-shirt or even any piece of cloth that would be enough for him to sniff so he can get over with his rut without much pain.

But as he searches, he found himself more and more dejected, his alpha groans inside him sad and desperate.

Taehyung growls trashing all his clothes on the floor as he sits between them curling his knees to his chest and let the tears flow through his eyes.

He hates his rut so much, Ruts are meant to be one of the best days of a month of any alpha , but contrary to Taehyung it's shitty bad.

Worse..

He strokes his forehead as pain strikes his body.

His ruts are pretty painful  he is used to it, but today seems more dreading.

Too much too bare.

He reaches out to his phone.

With his eyes blurry he hit the dail button and waits for the person to pick up.

"Hello? Tae? Baby what happened? "

He sighs.

Somehow he thinks , he feels calmed after listing his best friend speak up.

"Yoon-gi hyung" He stutters.

"Yes baby? "

"Is it too painful??? Is your rut too bad this time? "

Alpha taehyung hears the concerned in Omega's voice.

He feels bad, for upsetting his best friend in middle of the night.

"Hyung, it's worse. I feel, I will die like this Hyung"

He pauses.

He sobs.

"Hyung my body aches so bad hyung"

There's a sharp inhale of air.

"Tae, I can help you "